forty two || real life

june 26th 2018__________

june 26th 2018
__________

"what looks good?" sebastian mumbled, browsing the menu.

cleo sighed and shrugged, placing the menu down.

"this is too fancy," she mumbled, looking around to all the other tables.

everyone was in suits or dresses, and they were sat in t-shirts and jeans.

"i was hoping you'd say that," he smiled, placing his menu down. "lets get out of here, have anywhere in mind?"

she grinned, and nodded.

__________

"this is the best pizza i've ever had!" sebastian moaned, going for a second slice.

cleo giggled, and ate a forkful of her pasta.

"how was your day?" she asked.

"it was good! i went to an audition this morning," he shrugged. "i don't know if i'll get it yet, i don't mind though it didn't seem right, how about you?"

she smiled.

"it was good, i had a magazine interview and photo shoot, i think it's out in a few days,"

sebastian nodded and continued eating.

"oh! the funniest thing happened today!"

__________

cleo and sebastian sighed in relief, when they exited the restaurant, to see no paparazzi.

"should i call a cab?" sebastian asked, reaching for his phone.

cleo shook her head.

"my apartment isn't too far away we can walk," she smiled, as he held his hand out to her. she took it, and they began to walk.