fifty seven || real life

december 25th 2018__________

december 25th 2018
__________

"merry christmas!" sebastian yelled, as cleo walked into the living room.

"how long have you been up?" she laughed, walking over to sit on the sofa with him and meatball.

"a few hours!" he grinned, pulling her closer. "presents now or later?" he asked.

"now?" she responded and his face lit up.

he jumped up and scooped as many presents as he could into his arms, and returned to his spot on the sofa.

"you first!" he smiled, handing her a small box.

she took it from him and opened it slowly.

"i love it!" she exclaimed, pulling the photoframe from the box. it was the first photo they'd ever taken together, all those years ago. she'd been trying to find it forever, but had no luck.

"look how young we were!" she smiled, showing him the photograph.

"who knew we'd be together all these years later?" he laughed, kissing her forehead.

"now your turn!" she set the frame down, before handing him his first gift.

he smirked and raised his eyebrow before opening it.

"incredible!" he laughed, pulling the jacket out of the wrapping.

"how'd you find this? they stopped selling it months ago!" he asked, standing up to try it on.

"i know some people," she shrugged. "that looks good on you," she smirked making him pull a ridiculous pose.

__________

"that was some great food!" sebastian exclaimed, throwing the chinese food containers into the bin.

"yep! it's great to know they deliver on christmas!" she chuckled, picking up meatball and cradling him like a baby.

"he's clearly not enjoying that!" sebastian laughed, pulling out his phone to take a photograph of them.

"yes he is!" she pouted, holding him closer. "he's my little baby," she cooed, rocking him back and forth.

"our baby!" he corrected, taking meatball from her and placing him on the ground, before embracing her in a hug.

"merry christmas doll," he mumbled.

"i love you," she whispered.

"i love you too,"

__________

a/n;
like 3 chapters left i think !!!