Invitation

*This story I'm hoping to update as fast as I can and to finish before the holidays since it is a holiday book and take place during the holidays. I hope you all enjoy.*

~Jessica~

"You Mr and Mrs Davidson hope you two have a wonderful trip to New Zealand. Especially a wonderful holiday season." I said giving them plane tickets and a hotel reservation I had just scheduled them.

"Thank you soooo much dear and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season as well." Mrs Davidson had said as she gave me a hug.

"I will thank you, and I will see you two when you come back don't forget to take pictures." I said as they walked out of the shop. I took a deep breath and sat down. I looked through my mail and a silver envelope had fell onto my lap.

I looked at the return address it was from my sister. I opened it, it was an invitation to her rehearsal dinner and her wedding. I looked inside the envelope to see a letter she had wrote.

Dear Jessica,
I know you already know, you're already invited but I want to make sure you're coming. I just wanted you to have an invitation and mom wanted me to say to bring your boyfriend along we can't wait to meet him.

Love,
Essence

Her rehearsal dinner was only in a few days how was I going to get a boyfriend, I can say we broke up or he had to work. Then again I did know of this wedding for a few months. What was I going to do? I heard the door open and looked up to see a man who was looking at a brochure of New York.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked.

"Yes I was wondering if you guys exchange tickets? I bought these tickets to Germany for a vacation and there was a change of plans. I was thinking a fresh start to New York." He said.

"Did you buy the tickets here or with someone else?" I asked.

"With you guys."

"Perfect, let me help you here." I said sitting on the computer desk to look at available tickets. "I found a flight leaving at 5:30 am on the 30th of December. Is that fine?" I asked.

"Yeah thats fine here are the Germany tickets." He said. I grabbed them and found the flight number and date. His phone rang and he picked his phone up.

"Hello?.... yeah... are you serious? Okay I will... you know what? No, I already have someone... I will see you guys there." He said hanging his phone up.

"We owe you money so they we can offer you the option of a hotel. Would you like to take it?" I asked.

"Actually can we hold off for a bit." He said. I looked up at him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I want to ask you something. Can you be my girlfriend for like 2 events that I was invited to." He said. I looked at him.

"Why me? We don't know each other. You literally just walked through that door like a second ago?" I said.

"I know but please you're the only person I can find in such short notice and I really need someone. Plus there may be a few people angry with me."

I crossed my arms and looked at him in his eyes. "Okay, but you need to tell me why people are mad at you." I said.

"Deal." He said.

"And since you're using me for your events. I need a favor as well".

"What is it?" He asked.

"I need a date to my sisters wedding festivities. I sorta told them I've been seeing someone, which is a lie, so please?"