Engament Party

*Alright here goes another Christmas part enjoy :)*

*Jessica

It's been a week since I've seen Daniel. I missed him, I missed his presence. He's happy and having that around me was comforting. As I worked my usual day, I drove to my house and got ready for my sisters engagement party. I wore a simple black dress with black heels. As I was doing my hair I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and saw Daniel with flowers.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, these are for you." He said smiling giving me the flowers.

"You didn't have to." I said.

"I did, a thank you for everything." He said.

"Well then... thank you. And come in and make yourself at home I will be ready soon." I said going in the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers.

"Nice place. Very decorative." He said.

"Thanks." I said. I grabbed a vase and filled it with water and placed the flowers into it. I placed them on the council by the door. I went back to the bathroom to finish my hair.

"Okay all done." I said.

"Wow... you look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks..... all set?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Did you get the address." I asked putting on some earrings.

"Yes, it's all in the car."

"Okay." I walked around the house to make sure everything was off. I made sure I grabbed everything I needed, then met Daniel back at the front door.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Not really." I said walking passed him to his car. I put my stuff in his car and got in.

"What's wrong?" He asked getting into the car. I looked at him.

"I just haven't seen them in a few months or a year, which doesn't matter but I'm bringing a guy, which I think may cause a problem."I said looking at him.

"Hey, look I'm here for you since you were there for me." He said grabbing my hand.

"Hey, I almost forgot here." I said getting a ring box out of my bag. I gave it to him in his hand.

"You sure?" He asked looking at me, "You don't want to have fun with your family?" He asked.

"I would but, I don't think....  not right now." I said. "Maybe later?" I said.

"Yeah." He said.

I put my seat back and laid down. When heading there he looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing just look peaceful." He said.

"Yeah, just cause I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm okay." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just a bit stressed, but we should be fine." I said looking at him smiling.

"Yeah we will." He said. I smiled and closed my eyes to rest before the mayhem.

Before I knew it we arrived. I lifted the seat up and looked out the window at the house I grew up in. The lights were on upstairs and downstairs I saw people walk passed the window.