Suprise Trip

*Heres another update please bare with me and I thank you all for bearing with me. Enjoy :)*

*Jessica

"Where are we going?" I asked Daniel.

"It's a surprise." He said.

"Okay."

"But first we should change, into something more comfortable." He said.

Within a few minutes we arrived at the house. I knew where the secret key was at, I unlocked the door and went upstairs I looked for a pair of jeans, shirt and my black leather jacket I went to the bathroom to change and met Daniel who was changed already downstairs.

"Is this fine?" I asked him.

"It's perfect." He said.

"Okay good we should go before they come looking for us." I said locking the door and placing the key back. We got in the car and he drove. I looked at the roads trying to figure out where we were going. It was a park, there were people but, they were walking towards something. We got out of the car when I realized he had taken me to the ice skating rink.

"Surprise." He said.

"How'd you know that I would enjoy something like this?" I asked.

"Well, like I said I have my secrets but, when you and Liam were talking I decided to see what events were going on. You have a picture in the room of you ice skating... so I figured we should be stop by sooner or later." He said.

"Thank you." I said hugging him.

"You're welcome." He said hugging me back.

We walked to grab a pair of ice skates and sat down to put them on. I grabbed his hand as we were walking towards the rink. He stepped on the ice and helped me get on.

I started gliding with him. I started remembering when I was younger, skating with my sisters.

"What are you thinking?" Daniel asked, looking at me.

"When I was younger... we would come down and skate here. My mom would sit and watch us. Now look at us we barley see each other, we are all working..... I guess life takes everyone in a different direction then you hoped." I said.

"Well.... enjoy yourself." He said. He turned me around, and I started laughing. I pulled close to him so I wouldn't be to far from him. He held me from my waist and we glided.

"Do you have any memories of skating?" I asked.

"A few.... I would take Lisa, it was sorta like a tradition with us..... but, I seem to quite enjoy far more than her, so I would go on my own, but it looks weird when a guy is skating by himself." He said.

"True." I said looking at him.

We continued to skate in quiet. Within a few minutes he lead me out of the rink. We took the skates off in exchange for our shoes. We walked back to the car.

"Wanna head back... or continue the rest of the night?" He asked.

"I say... continue." I said smiling at him grabbing his hand as we walked back to the car.

He drove to the little town of Maine and parked near a coffee shop. 

"Let's get something to eat." He said. I smiled and went inside. We took a seat by a window. I settled my scarf and gloves down. "What would you like?" Daniel asked me.

"A coffee and a gingerbread cookie please."

"Coming right up." He said smiling and walking to the registrar to order. As I waited for him my phone started ringing, it was Liam. I ignored it, and then Hannah started calling.