Birthday Party

*Here is another update I hope you all enjoy.*

*Jessica

"Hey does this look good?" I asked Daniel.

"Yeah, I mean it's a casual event it's not something they want you all out." He said. I looked in the mirror, I dressed in black jeans with a green flannel and a jean jacket. I shrugged and looked for my bag and luggage. I found them by the dinning table I quickly checked if I had everything including my phone and keys. "All ready?" He asked.

"Yeah... I think I am." I said. I grabbed my bag and luggage and put the strap over my shoulder. He unlocked the door to his car and I sat down on the passenger side and waited as he loaded his car with his moms present. He then got in the car and turned it on. We waited until the car warmed up to turn on the heater.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks for picking me up." I said looking at him and smiling.

"No problem this is the least I can do since you agreed to be my fake fiancé." He said.

"Just thinking how we are going to do this?" I said looking at him. "I mean I'm pretty sure we can play it off." Smiling at Daniel.

"Yeah I guess so." He said backing out of the parking lot and started driving to his parents house.

"I don't know if I should ask you this but when Lisa was there, and she said she was going to be at your moms party, why is she going to be there?" I asked.

"To be honest with you, one of my sisters are really good friends with her." He said. "But I'm really hoping she doesn't show up at all." He said laughing.

"Hopefully." I said laughing with him.

"How about you? Any estrange exes?" He asked.

"I mean there's one back home but, he's married now." I said.

"What happened?" He asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

"No it's fine, we went to college together but he grew jealous of me, and protective. We would fight constantly and we decided it was time to go our own ways because we would be holding the other down." I said.

"Interesting." He said.

"Did you ever ask Lisa to marry you?" I asked.

"I wanted to settle down. I had a job, a place I mean I was ready to settle down with her.  I would hint but she always thought she wasn't ready." He said.

"Well, she lost someone who was really good to her." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, I know." He said smirking.

"What is your assistants name again?" I asked.

"Isabel. Why?" He asked.

"Just making sure." I said.

"You should be fine." He said. "Plus we are here." He said as he was parking the car. We pulled into a Victorian looking house blue and white the grass was green with a large tree in the front.

"Wow you're parents have a beautiful home." I said.

"Yeah, I guess." He said. "Growing up here there was a lot of memories and bad ones as well." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Do me a favor?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Put your hand in your jacket." He said. I put my hands in both pockets when I touched something on my left hand. It was metal, I pulled it out and smiled. A ring.