Chapter 1- Love at first Grind.

Thank you so much everybody for reading my book! This is the second in the series, the first is Love at First Grind from Jade's perspective. Enjoy and please excuse any mistakes I haven't edited anything.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ania's hair was pale almost white, as the sun brushed it an iridescent glow omitted through the blonde mane, sparkling like a running stream. Her eyes were a hickory as rich as the earth's soil; stained with the colour of hot chocolate on a cold, winter night that wraps around you like a blanket; engulfs you in its warmth and makes you feel at home. Those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories, which imprisoned the sweetness of saccharine chocolate and the bitterness of strong coffee. They consisted of raw emotion and if you observe closely, they will reveal to you the exact thought that crosses the marvels of her ominous mind. However you can't see the nightmare replaying constantly in her head; Everything slowing to an excruciating pace, The metal fragments, spiraling through the air, piercing his chest and torso without consideration, without real meaning or relevance, and with more speed than the fastest of living things. The small wounds in his flesh leaked blood much like the way crying eyes leak tears. He was stunned. She was stunned. To know he was dying, and for Ania not be overwhelmed by the emotion. He quickly lost consciousness with a smile on his face.

"Ania..." He spoke in a hush, Ania's dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; her hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.

"Ania hello? Are you okay?" Felicia asked cradling her hand.

"I'm good sorry" Ania brushed the tears brimming her chin.

"Are you sure, we are here for you." Rebecca said reaching across the table passing a tissue, She knew her friends were there for her but she couldn't dare tell them who she really was.

"Lol guys I just had something in my eye!" Ania lied giggling innocently erupting chuckles from around the restaurant. It sometimes dawned on Ania that her friends who cared so deeply for her knew nothing about her, she in fact loved them back but couldn't possibly trust anyone with her true identity.

"Anyway where is Angela and Joelle?" Ania quickly asked diverting the attention away from her.

"Their getting more food obviously!" Rebecca stated laughing, as the sweet aroma of colourful spices wafted up her nose from around the Chinese buffet.

"So are you coming back to mine after this guys?" Joelle asked the group as she sat down with a plate of fried chicken.

"I am!" They all agreed accept Ania.

"I can't have to finish stuff in polish school." Ania lied once again, she hated lying to good people but she needed to complete her mission. She needed revenge.

"I don't understand why you have to give up your weekend to learn poilsh when you are polish?" Rebecca questioned.

"My mum wants me to carry on speaking Polish so I have to practice, I know it really sucks." Ania sighed.

"Do you miss Poland?" Feilcia asked, My god did Ania want to go back before she wasn't a wanted criminal, before she hadn't lied to everyone. She just wanted be a normal teenage girl. She just wanted to go home, but I guess this is her home now.