Chapter 2- Love at first Kill

Thank you all for your support love the GRIND FAMILY! You are all great no matter if you're team Jayden or Javid! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Don't hate no editing.

Don't be a silent reader, Vote, comment and share xox

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Ania so I guess you can join the Mafia under one condition!" Mr Ives said as they dressed ourselves in the clothes that had been thrown around the car.

"What's the one condition?" She asked innocently knowing what he was to say, his lip started to pull up in that wicked, devilish smirk, that always made a chill run down her the back of her spine. To some people it might have looked like he was trying to pull a sexy crooked smile, but she knew better. The way his mouth slowly moved upward, making lines where is mouth and cheek connected.

"Okay there are two things... 1. You mention the existence of the 'Z growlers' (The Polish mafia) to any of your friends or even family- well your Mum will we have no choice but to kill your sweet ass-we don't want that!- 2. You will attend to my needs, if you know what I mean?" He chuckled placing a hand on her thigh.

"Ermm..." She muttered, reluctant to be Mr Ives sex slave. However if she was a member of 'Z growlers' it would enable her to have new information about her brothers murderer. Information only the group would have.

"Come on babe you know you want too!" he growled seductively.

"You got a deal!" She argeed. In his arrogant triumph, he smirked - just a small pouting of the lips; a narrowing of the eyes and a tilting of the head. It was so subtle, it was even more infuriating for Ania who caught a glimpse of it after making that foolish mistake.

"We better get going then!" he chuckled.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After a long winded journey of complete silence they arrived, after driving through endless amount of forest.

"You go on in!- I have business to attend to!" He said peering down at his phone typing in a hurried manner.

Ania stepped from the black car, gaping at the large mansion that set beyond the sidewalk, towering over her as if attempting to intimidate her. The cream coating of the paint shined as the sun beat down on it, causing Ania to have to squint. Uniquely twisted fencing kept the house enclosed, neatly trimmed hedges surrounded the house. The roof was peaked, slanting down at an angle. The windows had royal purple curtains hanging on the other side of them, drawn so that the sunlight could stream through.
As she stepped onto the sidewalk, Ania noticed a marble fountain sitting towards the right side of the lawn. An angel holding a flower was perched on top, looking up towards the sky. Water spurted from its other hand, which lay gently out in front of it, as if waiting for someone to take it in return. The water fell gently towards the crystal blue pool beneath it, causing ripples to form and wave out until they were no more.

Bushes trimmed into all sorts of animals and people littered the parts of the lawn that was not taken up by the fountain: cats, dogs, rabbits, giraffes, elephants, penguins, birds, snakes...All life-size. The beach lay just beyond the backyard, grass forming into sand, bushes and hedges turning into sand dunes. The water sparkled as Sarah walked towards the extravagant house, down the little stone path to the black door, cameras followed her stride.