Chapter 4- Bedtime kiss

Thank you all for reading Love at first kill. Enjoy!

No hate, no editing.

Don't be a silent reader comment, vote and follow.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Ania who's Jakub?"

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME?" She shrieked in fury, throwing the duet of her bed.

"I said you were saying it during the test and your sleep!" he responded firmly.

"BULLSHIT! YOU BRAINWASHED ME!"

"Ania calm down, I told you already that you kept repeating it!" He stood up easing her back into the bed. Then silence engulfed them, her features dropped.

"What did...did I say about him?" She stuttered, playing with her thumbs.

"Don't worry It was just me and Alejandro that heard?" He reassured, bringing her knees up so they were staring into each others eyes, Her dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; her hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.

A lone tear traced down her cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened.

She sobbed into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. He held her in silence, rocking her slowly as her tears soaked his chest. A tiny lapse let her pull away, before she collapsed again, her howls of misery worsening. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by short pauses for recovering breaths, before hurling her back into the outstretched arms of her grief.

"Shh...Ania its alright..." Adam whispered into her ear as he continued to rock her.

She silenced.

"Adam I'm sorry about almost killing you!" She said brushing her tears away... "I really am!"

"Look its alright! It happens all the time!" he chuckled... "thats not why your upset though is it?" She shook her head in a negative response.

"Its about Jakub- isn't it?" she nodded her head.

"He's your brother isn't he?" She nodded again batting her eyelids, trying not too release any tears.

"You can't tell anyone, please don't tell anyone!" she pleaded.

"I won't, I promise and when I make a promise I never break them!"

"I know!" She admitted completing a background check:

A light flashed across her eye.

ADAM NORTH, FORMALLY KNOWN AS ADAM NOREK

AGE, 17

FATHER: ROD NOREK, MOTHER NOT IDENTIFIED.

HEADLINES:

POLISH BOY TRAFFICKED,

ORPHAN BOY MISSING.

YOUNG POLISH BOY, FOUND IN DEALERS DEN.

ORPHAN MAKES A PROMISE TO THE WRONG MAN.

ADAM NOREK A KILLER!

"Your... an orphan?" she asked.