Part Two

"Daddy! Mommy!"

It's late but Sean sleeps at strange times, very unlike Jules.

I pay the nanny for this week as she rushed back home.

Yoko goes to make us some supper while I sit watching the news with Sean at my feet.

"Daddy my friend Lee said to me your in his favourite film! It's a cartoon and when he showed me I thought it seemed like you! Did you really live in Pepperland with Paul and George and Ringo?"

Memories of my time as a Beatle pass through my mind. Of course he'd find out one day, Jules did this aswell, finds out a small bit of information and realises I'm John Lennon of the Beatles.

"Yes son. That was me, I was a Beatle but that's over now, I'm here to look after you and mummy and be happy. I'm still friends with Paul and George and Ringo but we aren't a group anymore."

Sean smiles and nods.

"Sing me a song daddy. The one about strawberrys I like that one."

Sean, he's so innocent, so sweet. It's what me and Paul bond over, both of us know about young children and they're sweet nature.

"Of course Sean.
Let me take you down
Cos I'm going to
Strawberry fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever
Living is easy with eyes closed..."

He's already fast asleep.

I'm gonna get ready connected to this story I can tell. 😂 I imagine Sean to be a really sweet five year old maybe more that Jules because he got more love and attention. But I don't know really, what do you think?