How They Fell In Love With You

Barry Allen

You had the perfect timing. You were always by Barry's side when he needed you, and you were never in so much danger that he decided it would be best to end the relationship for your sake. In the end, you were able to keep up with the fastest man alive. 

Caitlin Snow

After her past experiences dating gone wrong, Cait was slow was warm up to you. But somehow, things always managed to go from professional to casual. The deal was sealed when you brought her home from a long night's overworking. You shared your pasts and Cait finally felt safe around you. 

Cisco Ramone

Where else would you meet but ComiCon? You met by the Flash merch when you overheard him complaining that he made Barry's emblem white for a reason and how dare they make it red. His secret-keeping skills may have failed once more, but Star Labs gained another confidant, and Cisco gained a soulmate. 

Eddie Thawne

Eddie likes someone who knows how to take care of themselves. You met when a Metahuman attacked your workplace, and he found you calmly ensuring that everyone around you was getting to safety. You met up at Jitters later, and haven't been parted since. 

Eobard Thawne

When Eobard came to our time period, all he wanted to do was get home. But when he met you, he knew that it wasn't enough: he would have to bring some of the past back to the future with him. Eobard had never planned on falling in love, but you always did manage to defy his reason. 

Harrison Wells

You just slowly inserted yourself into Harry's life, not unlike the others at Star Labs did. At first, you simply worked together. You would bring Harry his late night coffees, and gently remind him that he was human and should treat himself as such. There was no real defining moment when you both declared yourselves in love; you both just gradually came to be the closest to the other until you were inseparable. 

Henry Allen

Henry Allen was always afraid of hurting other people around him via his bad reputation, but you were having none of that. You ensured that Henry never deserted his son again, and helped him with his adjustment back to real life. Then Henry decided that his real life would always include you.

Hunter Zolomon

Being in love with Hunter Zolomon was always a game of tug-of-war. You tried to pull out his good side for as long as you could, and he never gave up in trying to convince you to join Zoom. You were both tempted at times, but always kept the balance of being both irrevocably in love with the other, and true to yourself.

Iris West

You and Iris kept running into each other all over Central City. Iris never seemed to stop moving, poking her nose into every little story around the city. After one too many meet-ups, you offered her coffee. You two clicked like you were meant for each other, and you've been loyal to one another since.

Joe West

Joe never did remarry after Francine. He was perfectly happy to spend his time with Barry, Iris, and the CCPD. But with all of his kids grown up--even Wally--he looked lonelier than ever. You were his partner at the time, and you began spending time together even when you weren't working. It wasn't exactly proper, but Joe's partners never have done the right things concerning love. You became partners both in and out of work. 

Wally West

You're everything Wally loves. You're passionate, a hard worker, and care about people. He boldly asked you on a date, and everything proceeded in an almost average way. 

Well, as average as anyone involved at Star Labs can be.