(Vlog #1) MY TEACHER IS PREGNANT?!? 11/28/16

Dear, léitheoir...

OMG YOU GUYS! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED... My ELA teacher is pregnant with a baby boy! Me and my friend found out about this today. It started to get suspicious when her stomach had gotten bigger, and it was surprisingly true! Even my math and science teacher admitted it as well. They said "I known (my teacher) for a while now! Any I am proud that she is expanding her family!"

Me, my friend, and all the other classmates were shocked. My English language arts teacher said that the baby would be born in January. Wait... She has been pregnant SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?? Panic attack! How long can you even keep that secret? Does your kitty cat Stubby know, teacher?

I know I'm not stupid. I know that people are normal pregnant for 9 months, but wow! How did I not realize that!? And if its first child... IT'S HER FIRST TIME BEING A PARENT!!! Fan girl!

Wow, now thinking about it I am really going to miss her! She is going to be in the hospital for far to long. I guess it's a accomplishment that she is bringing a new human to the world, but seriously I can not bare substitutes! I HATE THEM!!! They make fun of my friends and my four- leaf clover necklace. Once, in fourth grade the substitute called my friend a whore! It wasn't very pretty.

   Anyways I hope teacher is doing fine with the baby. Since she is now at least seven- months pregnant. I wonder who will take care of Stubby when she is gone. I am lucky that I have her everyday  so I can spend time with her everyday!

   That's it léitheoir. I hope you are extremely excited as much as I am! This is some huge news that I don't hear everyday. Be good In school. Have a wonder day!

léitheoir~ A Gaelic word for reader.
Wishes,     
Clarissaah