Why I took a break from TheGals

(Message to TheGals10 )

Okay so. This is something, because I haven't made something so serious in this Diary or book and I don't know why. I Only told Taylor (SavagePotatoTay ) about the problems with TheGals and she was actually the one who suggested this break, and idk if she told everyone else in the chat why I was taking this break but if not I'll tell you why. AND DON'T HATE YOURSELF AFTER READING THIS BECAUSE ITS JUST WHY I TOOK A BREAK.

(1st reason) I don't know if anyone in TheGals realized this but, the members, your friends in that group aren't themselves anymore. They no longer want to be themselves after all the depression these other members have given them. Some, of my and your friends came up to me and said that they "Don't want to be laughed at or have their feelings harmed, for shipping to characters that other people think are disgusting." To explain, They rather be with their friends, than have their own beliefs, freedom, and opinion. Why? Simple, They don't want to feel ashamed and embarrassed in front of the leaders or members. I'm not pointing out anyone but this is just upsetting. Dramatizing your own friends' is no excuse!

I lose my mind for this reason... (2nd Reason) I'm sick of people who know me, forget me. They ask, "Why are you in this group chat?" They ask, "Who are you?" And "What are you, and your name?" Im Clarissaah for god sake, don't tell me that I'm a stranger to you.  It makes me sick. The person who is changing up the name, images, and banner, doesn't have any spare time to put my name in the description? Ridiculous. Even if you have a distaste for me, after all the drama I caused in the past, I'm still a member, I am probably not an official member, but I was giving permission to be a member. So please TheGals10 can I have my name in the description like every normal member? To add on, more recruits are joining this group. Do you leaders even know these people? Do you trust them at all? You were hacked hundreds of times after all.

I don't know if this is a page of why I took a break from this group, or just a complaint of how f**ked up TheGals10 actually is. And not to offend anyone, of course, because I do respect the members, I mean only some, the rest are just jerks or probably just messing around with me. Why hasn't anyone noticed about this or did something about is?