01 | maja ❋

❋❋❋ 

  ❋❋❋ 

FRIDAY 18:09

maja: loser

maja: hey loser

maja: pick up your goddamn phone son

seb: wow i can see you are in a stellar mood

maja: always

maja: oi! what movie you picking up for movie night??

maja: & please, no star wars. we watch it every. single. time.

seb: lord of the rings then???

maja: ur such a lil dork :')))

maja: but seriously. no star wars.

maja: and halle says no star trek either.

seb: you guys ruin all the fun

seb: but i guess i'll see you in ten

             MAJA SHUT OFF HER PHONE and threw it to her side, watching it bounce softly on the plush couch she was sitting on. The sixteen year old ran some fingers through her curly mane, a force that she had learned to reckon with over the years. She looked over at her best friend Halle, who was sitting on the other side of the couch, legs outstretched in front of her, with a soft smile.

"Jakobsen will be here in ten." Maja told her, the grin never leaving her face. Sebastian hated his name (he said it reminded him of the crab from Ariel) so to most he was known as Seb, but to Halle and Maja, he was often referred to as Jakobsen.

Halle shot a look in Maja's direction. "You warned him that if he brought any one of his sci-fi movies I would slap his ass all the way to the fucking Baltic Sea, right?"

Maja furrowed her eyebrows. "Um, yeah. Just put it a tad bit more nicely." Halle smirked but rolled her eyes. Maja could practically hear what was going through Halle's brain: niceness gets you nowhere. Halle was right to an extent. Never learning to say no at an impossible task or always apologizing when she didn't need to, Maja was just too nice sometimes. It was why Halle and Maja are such a good match. Halle doesn't give a fuck in life, she doesn't take shit from anyone. It's a well known fact, you don't mess around with Halle unless you want her to destroy you. They say opposites attract; Maja and Halle couldn't be on more opposite sides of the spectrum.