03 | maja ❋

SATURDAY 11:07

SATURDAY 11:07

        BLINKING SLOWLY, MAJA LET THE LIGHT OF THE SUN FILL HER EYES. Finally, it was Saturday, and after a long night -- Maja was thankful to finally have gotten a decent amount of sleep. However, it was a well known fact that Maja was not a morning person, so even though she had probably got roughly eleven hours of sleep (which is way more than she had gotten in the past year), she still grumbled slightly and turned on her side, not wanting to get up just yet.

Now on her side, Maja watched as Halle slept soundly, drooling on her pillow. Maja had never seen her so quiet. Flashing back to last night, Maja remembered just how much of a fight drunk Halle put up into going to sleep. Maja and Seb had to practically wrestle her under the covers. It was a miracle that Halle stayed put.

The blonde rubbed her eyes. Speaking of Jakobsen, what happened to him? Was he still here? Maja had texted him last night when she got home so he could help with Halle. After they had managed to get Halle to sleep, the last thing Maja remembered was being exhausted and plopping down next to Halle right after, not even bothering to take off her makeup let alone her party dress.

Finally, Maja lifted her head up from her pillow and sat there for a couple minutes, yawning and contemplating on what to do. There was no doubt that Lynnea was still sleeping. She wasn't even home when the trio came back at 11:30. Maja wasn't sure if she was even home. It was common for Lynnea to find someone at the bar to hook up with. The only question was if Lynnea would do but the walk of shame or if she was lying naked face down in her bed. . .but Maja preferred not to know.

Quietly, trying not to wake up Halle, Maja pushed the covers of her bed off of her and stood up, sliding her feet into her fuzzy slippers. Her gold, shimmery party dress was slightly itchy after sleeping on it all night and it clung to her body, making trails of sweat appear in some places that sweat shouldn't be. No doubt she was going to change. She groaned as she began stumbling towards her dresser in the front of her room, over where her old sweatpants and t-shirts were.