04 | maja ❋

SATURDAY 11:52

SATURDAY 11:52

"JESUS IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FUNERAL IN HERE."

Maja lifted her head from Halle's shoulder, her sister never failed to make an entrance, that was for sure. Over by the front door, Lynnea stood, looking at the trio on the couch. Her makeup was smudged and her hair was what you would call a rats nest, but Maja had seen worse from Lynnea. Plus, Maja didn't exactly look stellar now either with her red face, blotchy eyes, and tear stained cheeks.

Standing up from the couch, Maja clenched her fists. "We need to talk." she spoke, raising her voice slightly with concern. "Now." she added, letting out a small huff of annoyance.

Lynnea rolled her eyes. "Is your little clique gonna be here for it?" she replied sternly before looking over to where Sebastian and Halle sat. "Hallo Halle. Still getting wasted I see. Oh and hey Sebastian. Still see you're trying to fuck my sister--"

"Lynnea!" Maja yelled, crossing her arms over her chest. God, her sister was such a bitch when she was hungover. "Come with me, now."

"Okay Mum."

Maja snatched the letter off the kitchen table and angrily walked to Lynnea's room, slamming the door shut. Maja held the letter up so Lynnea could see. "What the hell is this?"

Lynnea peered closer, skimming the letter. "This is your third outstanding notice..." she mumbled to herself, squinting her eyes. "Funny, I don't remember getting a first notice." she said, smirking softly as she quoted Clueless. You think you're so funny, huh? Maja thought through gritted teeth, clenching her fist tightly.

"Lynnea I'm serious." Maja warned, which only got her a glare in return.

"Okay, you need to chill." Lynnea said, flopping onto her bed on her stomach. "The money is coming."

Maja threw her hands up in frustration. "Fucking hell Lynnea this is three months worth of rent! You're supposed to be on top of this!" the young blonde girl reminded her. "This was our deal, I take care of the groceries and utilities, you get the rent. That's the only reason why I have my job!" she exclaimed, rubbing her temple. If this meant that Maja had to work even more hours at the restaurant, she would probably die. She worked enough as it is, having more late nights than she could count. Some days, Maja was lucky if she got home before midnight.

"Like I said, dear sister, relax. I got a little behind. . .but I'm going to cover it." Lynnea reminded her smugly, brushing her crazy hangover hair out of her face.

"Yeah?" taunted Maja. "And how are you going to do that?"

Lynnea looked over at Maja and grinned, like she had been waiting for Maja to ask that question. "Funny you asked." She stood up and brushed past Maja, who stood there still holding the letter in her hands, confused. The older blonde girl went over to her purse and dumped it's contents out. Condoms, makeup, a few crumbled kroner, and a folded piece of paper. Lynnea took the paper and unfolded it so Maja could see. Reluctantly, Maja took it and read it. "I got a modelling gig. Well, sort of. It's an open call but I'm sure to get it. The agent told me it's just standard procedure but I'm just the sort of look they want." Maja blinked slowly, narrowing an eyebrow as her sister spoke. "It pays 5,000 kroner -- just for one gig!" Lynnea exclaimed excitedly.