02 | maja ❋

❋❋❋

❋❋❋

FRIDAY 19:34

maja: so i'm guessing you're going to the penetrator party???

eva: yeah, vilde got us in and insisted we all go

maja: damn, how'd she do that???

eva: lord knows with girl

eva: she's so obsessed with this russ bus that she probably sold her soul to get in

maja: oooooooooooo dark

maja: but also v true that girl would do anything for russ bus

maja: and we're first years

eva: it'll only get worse

maja: yeah. . .but for now, lets go enjoy a party

maja: see ya there homieeee

eva: see ya there bby

IT WAS ALMOST FUNNY HOW NICE THE GIRLS LOOKED. For movie night, they would've never gotten all dressed up. After all, it was just Seb. But tonight, they were going to a party, and not just any party, a Penetrator party. The Penetrator group was made up of the hottest guys in school who were known for throwing legendary parties and hooking up with anything that breathes. Every girl wanted to date one of them, and every guy wanted to be one of them. All for except Sebastian. He could honestly care less about it. Due to him being on the football team, he was friends with some of the Penetrators, and could probably be one if he wanted too. He had the looks, just not the attitude.

When the girls came out to get ready to leave, Seb sucked in his cheeks, eyeing the girls up and down. Halle smirked and rolled her eyes. "Shut your mouth Jakobsen, you'll catch flies." This caused Maja to giggle as she began to strap on her best pair of heels.

"Why don't you two get this dressed up when I come over?" Seb responded, laughing a little bit himself. "But seriously, you two look good."

Maja looked over at him. "Thanks, that's kind of the point." she teased, leading to Sebastian playfully rolling his own eyes. "Are you gonna go to the party?" she asked him, blinking slowly as she watched him take out his phone.