I'll be there...

(Isabella's POV)

I was trying to dry my hair after getting out of the shower (for the first time in three weeks. After Phineas said he was coming, I immediately hopped in the shower, brushing my teeth at the same time, guessing I stunk to high heaven.)  when I heard rapid knocking. 

I felt a dim smile play on my lips.  He came!  I cleared my throat, "Coming!" 

More knocking. Hard knocking. I actually giggled a little for the first time in a long while.

He knocked again this time almost breaking the door down. I giggled again. Boy, he was impatient!

I walked up to the door. Take a deep breath. 

Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.

Ok, I can do this.

More knocking.

I opened it and froze. 

Suddenly, my heart swelled as all the amazing memories came back. The laughs, the tears, the kisses... All of it. I wanted to hug him but didn't know how he would respond. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wanted to do so many things...I was just so happy. 'How could I forget?' I wondered breathlessly studying his loving face, 'How can I forget how much I love you? How can I fall in love every time you see your face?...How can you make me so happy just from looking at you?'  My mind was flying. 

Our eyes met.

The intensity almost killed me. I felt my knees weaken. 

Woah.

"Hi." I said breathily. 

                                                        (Phineas' POV) 

I was floored. That sheer temptation, indescribable joy, her cute kid type voice, her innocent yet knowing eyes, all those breathtaking moments spent with her in my arms  started flashing across my head. For a moment I kept my eyes focused on anything but her... But alas, eventually our eyes met. I forgot everything and in fact my head went blank. Despite all the chaos and noise I could hear as other cars and busses went by, I could not feel any such happenings around. It was as if I got paralyzed but all of a sudden a zillion thoughts crawled in my head and the next moment I was hugging her as hard as I could. A few seconds later, I was sobbing. Just holding her close to me kissing her head and crying. Stroking her hair and breathing in her scent once again. I once again felt complete. As usual, her mind blowing beauty totally blew me away. Even now, her hair wet and disheveled after most likely getting out of the shower, her cheeks stained red from crying, and her clothes mismatched, she still looked beautiful to me. For a few moments she also remained in an awestruck silence. I tried to calm myself down and speak a few words but I couldn't help with my emotion explosion. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you... So much." Since the last two weeks I had contemplated like some million things that I would say to her when I would meet her next but for the time being I had not uttered one single intelligent thought. 

                                                     (No ones POV)

Together. They were together at last. 

As Isabella was held by her boyfriend she realized how much pain she'd caused him. As he slowly stopped lamenting, she pulled back and looked in his eyes.

" I love you too, Phineas." She said wiping away tears.

"Isabella...you deserve the world. Your so beautiful and sweet. And if I could, I would give it to you. But I know I can give you the next best thing." He said softly. 

"What?" Isabella asked starry eyed.

"My world." He finished kissing her. 

Sparks flew, dancing around the couple. Every time she kissed Phineas, it got better. It was like they were made for each other. Their lips fit together perfectly and sent that electrifying feeling  pulsing through her. She melted into the kiss, snaking her arms around his neck and eagerly deepening the kiss. His hands found her waist and he pulled her closer to him. She shuddered. Never would she ever get used to his loving touch.

For Phineas, it was pure bliss. It was his third kiss with Isabella and he loved it. His insides felt like they were doing the cha-cha. How did I find you? Out of all of the guys in the world... 'Why didn't i do this earlier?' He thought pulling away. 

Tears were present on both of their faces, the stress of the last few weeks finally being relived. 

"Now, let's go home. My moms waiting..." Phineas held out his hand and Isabella gladly took it. 

"This is gonna be a long process, Phineas. Depression doesn't go away overnight. It can only be distracted." Isabella warned, tightening her grip on his hand. Phineas turned her to face him and sang softly, 

"I'll be there to comfort you

I'll have faith in all you do

Just call my name 

And I'll be there..." 

Isabella blushed at his zealous yet gentle stare. She smiled and joined him as they walked out into the empty hallway.

"I'll be there to comfort you

Build my world of dreams around you.

I'm so glad I found you.

I'll be there with a love so strong--"

(Phineas) To be your strength 

You know that I'll keep hanging on."

(Both) Let me fill your heart 

With joy and laughter.

Togetherness is all I'm after.

(Phineas) Just call my name

And I'll be there ((Isabella) I'll be there) 

They moved a little closer and walked arm in arm to the car. Isabella noticed a puddle I front of the door and hesitated. Phineas noticing it, pulled his sweatshirt off and covered the puddle with it, making Isabella giggle and roll her eyes.

**********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Angel here! 

We just wanted to let you know that we are SO thankful that you are actually reading this!! I love to write and so does Bailey :  ) I'm thinking about ending the story here but IDK. Can you guys comment your thoughts on the story and what I could do next? 

Plz vote!!!! Thanks!!!