Chapter 10. Attitude check.

Chapter 10
****warning; drug use****

"What is your problem?" I say to Michael. Anger was evident in my voice. "One night you're nice and the ne-"

"Woah woah woah, slow down little girl" he cuts me off.

"Don't call me little girl" I hiss.

"Listen love, I'm a little too drunk to have this conversation with you" he laughs to me.

"You're so irritating!" I screech at him.

"Alright, you're killing my vibe so if you could just leave" he says to me, and swats me away with his hands.

He knows just how to push my buttons. Everything he does makes me mad, and he knows it to. He gets satisfaction from making me mad.

"He just likes to make you mad you know" I voice says from behind me and I turn around to see Ashton.

"Yeah, I got that too" I say to him.

"C'mon let's get some drinks." He says.

The kitchen is full of drunk people. Incoherently drunk. Just acting like idiots.

He gets drinks while I decline because I don't need to get smashed. We walk back to where our friends are sitting.

"Hey babeeee." Kat slurs to me.

"You're drunk." I say to her.

"Completely wasted." she giggles to me.

"There's a dealer here." Julie says. Pointing her finger at the guy in the corner with his hands in his pocket.

"Sweet, does he have coke?" June asks Julie. And Julie nods in reply.

I wasn't necessarily friends with the 2 girls. But I didn't not like them. We just weren't similar at all. The 2 girls got up and walked over to the guy. I felt disgusted that they needed coke but it's not my life so I can't do anything about it.

"Hey" Michael says to me, and I turn around to face him.

"What do you want?" I snap at him.

"Come to a room with me" he says, and I look at his eyes. They're bloodshot and I know from that he isn't sober.

"No, Michael," I say rolling my eyes.

"Why not babe?" He slurs.

"I would never hook up with you in the first place! And especially not when you're drugged out!" I snap.

"Fuck you." He says calmly before walking away.

I turn back around to see my friends staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I hiss at them.

"Nothing" Luke says quickly. And they all look away nervously.

"You've got some nerve babe" a unknown voice says to me.

"And who are you?" I ask rudely. I am fed up with tonight.

"That's not a way to talk to a man." He says to me.

Luke steps in. "Look we don't want problems." As soon as he says this, it clicks that he is the dealer that June and Julie were speaking about.

"Fuck" I whisper.

"Someone really needs to teach you a lesson." He says, and pulls my head up to face him. I don't speak. I fear him. "You're quiet now." He laughs.

"Look man, leave her alone. She doesn't know about us" Calum says.