Chapter 11. Lesson learned.

Chapter 11.

"I will not hesitate to give you an attitude check. Do you understand?" Michael speaks lowly to me.

"Yes." I reply with my teeth gritted. He accepts the answer and removes his hand from my waist allowing me to continue my journey up the rest of the stairs, and to my room.

I spend what seems like hours trying to make my room more cozy. More like home. I unpack more and more until most of the boxes are empty. I empty my clothes into the closet.

A knock at my door stops my movement and I hear someone yell "come down stairs!"

I walk down the stairs, but I start rushing when I see the mess that is laid out in front of me.

"What's going on?" I scream.

"They've been hit!" Kat screams back. I feel like I'm going insane. It's loud and everybody is running trying to get places quickly. I look around the room for who "they" is and my thoughts are answered as Michael and Calum are rushed inside in people arms. They are being rushed to the couches.

"Oh my gosh" I mutter and run towards the door. I can't be here, I wasn't meant for this. Before I could make it out, I was being pulled back. It was Luke and he wouldn't let me out of his grasp.

"Let me go!" I screamed, struggling in his arms. It felt just like last night.

"If you cause a scene, you know Michael won't think twice about-" Luke speaks.

"Okay, okay." I say cutting him off. His arms drop from around me. And I let him believe I am staying before making another dash for the door. I make it a little further but not quick enough because his arms are quickly wrapped around my body and dragging me back into the house. At this point I'm crying, and throwing a fit.

"Tell her to shut up!" Michael screams.

"Please, I don't want to be here, please." I beg the people around me to let me leave. "Please" I whisper.

"Get in the car, we are going to talk" Ashton says sternly. I know not to disagree.

"Okay." I nod.

He leads me to a range rover and we drive to a little park.

"You can't try to leave." Ashton tells me.

"I don't want to be here" I tell him.

"It doesn't matter what you want Nadia. You're here." He tells me. "Every time you try to leave, Michael will act on it."

"If you guys would just let me go." I speak.

"We cant let you go! You could have a target on you!" He screams at me.

"I didn't do anything!" I scream back.

"We are looking out for you." He says, much quieter than before. "And don't you speak to me like that."

"Take me back to the house."

"Are you giving me an order?" He asks, but in a joking manner. It relieves me a bit to see him joking, but I don't like that I could possibly have a target on me.

We arrive at the house and all eyes are on me.

"What were you thinking?!" Michael shouts at me.

I don't answer.

"Oh that's right! You weren't!"

"I'm sorry." I say and I see his shoulder is bandaged. He must've been shot there.