Chapter 13. Shots fired.

Chapter 13.

NOT EDITED YET. Sorry for mistakes! Hope it's still readable. ((: ily

"Nadia! Nadia get up! The house is being attacked! Get up!" I wake up to Michael screaming at me.

"What!? What's going in?" I scream.

"Hurry! Let's go." Michael screams back at me.

I push myself out of bed, and hurry out of the door behind Michael. I see Calum, Ashton, Luke guiding all of the girls out of the back door on the house. Gunshots can be heard all around and the house is in complete chaos. Every servant and guard is in panic mode.

I find myself running away from the group when I remember what I left in my own room. My white powder is behind my bookshelf. I hear them scream after me but I run as fast as I can to my bedroom, and nobody stops me on the way. I grab the substance and hurry out of my room. As I turn the corner to leave an arm wraps around my neck and something cold is pressed to the back of my neck.

"What are you doing all alone?" A male voice whispers to me.

"I was- I was." I stutter.

"Back away from her." I hear Michael say from the other end of the hallway.

It's silent except for our breathes because everyone has evacuated the house but us.

The man holding me turns my body to face Michael. "What if I don't want to let her go." He speaks.

"I'll kill you." Michael growls. "Now drop your knife and back away."

"She deserves this." He says as he slices into my back with a knife. I scream in pain but my scream is nothing compared to the noise of the gunshot that rings through the air.

The mans body falls to the floor and mine follows. I feel the blood on my back and it drips from my shirt.

"Nadia! What the fuck were you doing?" Michael screams at me.

"I was just getting-" I say.

"Never mind! We have to get out of here now!" He interrupts me.

Michael grabs on to my body and hold most of my weight while practically dragging me out of the house. A black car is waiting for us when we get outside and we speed off.

"Nadia, hold still this is going to hurt." A voice says to me. And liquid is poured on my back and the stinging pain causes my body to convulse and screams leave my mouth, tears are flowing from my eyes. "The cut is really deep, but I don't think stitches are necessary just bandages."

"Who are you?" I ask, because I have never heard this voice before.

"I'm the doctor at the house." He responds blandly.

"Our own doctor? Wow." I say in fake amusement.

"So you just got cut, but you're still sassy?" I hear Michael ask from the front seat.

"I guess." I reply and try to lighten the mood. It's then that I realize my bra has been taken off me to see the cut and I am no longer in possession of my white powder. My eyes widen in shock and I frantically sit up and search the back seat.

"I know what you're looking for." Michael speaks and I look up to see him holding my powder bag in his hands. "What did I say about drugs in my house, Nadia?"

"That we would be punished..." I mumble.

"So you know you're going to be punished right?" He asks.