Chapter 1

"Reborn! Why do I need to go?! I still have three stack of paperwork to finish!" Whine a 20-something blond, to his adviser. The blond has clear blue eyes and messy dark blond hair.

Behind him five equally breathtaking man, all with different hair colour, bicker/talk with each other.

The adviser, tall, dark and handsome, Reborn reply, "Shut up, baka. You need to go because this is your class reunion. And those paperwork are your work as a boss, you don't have the right to complain." He tip his fedora forward to hide how much he enjoy making the young boss suffer.

"And why do they have to come too? Aside from Hayato dan Takeshi, they aren't even in my class." Ask the boss again.

"Because, Dame-Nori," Reborn said in long suffering tone, " A boss shouldn't go anywhere without their subordinates. Someone could try to assassinate you." At that word, the said subordinates tense and scout the area.

The last time someone managed to poison their boss, he is in coma for two weeks. They refuse to let that happen again.

Takanori shook his head at Reborn's word. He know Reborn is mad at the guardians for not paying enough attention and whatnot but it isn't really their fault. "Reborn, don't do that. It's not their fault." He managed a scolding tone at his adviser but it's not like said adviser listen.

"You are ten years too early to make me do anything, Dame-Nori." Reborn flick Takanori forehead before saying,"Hurry up, I refuse to be late."

It isn't long before they reach the school, as planned two of Kyoya's men was guarding to make sure nothing bad happen.

"Good evening James, Harry." Greet Takanori. James and Harry bow down, showing their respect to the Vongola Decimo.

"Good evening, Vongola Decimo, Mr. Reborn and the Vongola Guardians." They greet back. Nori, smiled, Reborn tipped his fedora while the guardians nod their acknowledgement.

"Let's get inside, guys!"

"Hn/Hai/Sure/Yes, Jyudaime."

-

A young man walk at he side of the road, listening to his phone. The man is lean and fit, with long brown gravity-defying hair kept neat by a cord. The tail swish slowly behind him.

"What do you mean where I am? I'm heading over to my school reunion. I told you yesterday didn't I?" His soft but stern voice gather attention as girls swoon over his appearance. His eyes narrow as the other report the situation to him.

"I don't care, tell Yuo to handle them. I will not go back to another destroyed base. Do you understand Kira?" The man rolled his eye at his secretary concern.

"..."

"The paperwork can wait. I am only taking a break." He cringe at the mention of the blasted papers. He swore that the papers multiply by itself, it didn't help that his friends are destructive.

"..."

"I'll be back tomorrow. Don't worry too much, no one will kill me, beside there's someone interesting I have been dying to see." The man smirk playfully, making the female onlookers squeal and swoon over him even more.

"..."

'' Yes, yes, the first flight tomorrow. I can take care of myself. I have arrive, will talk to you soon. Make sure the base isn't destroyed, will you Kira?" He let out a little bit of dark aura at the last sentences-

"..." -and smirk even more when he heard the audible stutter in Kira's reply.

"Thank you, Kira. Goodbye." He snap the phone shut. He is in front of his school, the one that does not give him any good memories.

Two black covered bulky man stood at the entrance, the man's smirk grew. There's no way that is one of my classmates, he thought.

"Name, please." Ask one of the man.
If possible, his smirk grew even more,

"Sawada Tsunayoshi."