Chapter 3

The reunion turns out well. Everyone is enjoying themselves and quiet laughter could be heard from the Vongola and Tsuna group. After Yamamoto joined the group, the rest of the Vongola take that as the cue and introduce themselves, prying away from their own share of fangirls.

As Takanori saw his guardians approaching, he make a strangled sound that catch his companions attention. From Reborn's displeased frown, Takeshi's knowing smile and Tsuna's confused face, Takanori could only offer a sheepish grin.

When Takanori open his mouth to introduce the brunet, Ryohei cut him off.

"Hey, Sawada. I'm Sasagawa Ryohei. Nori's friend. Nice to meet you." Shockingly, it was the sun who offer his hand first and not in his ear crushing voice either.

Tsuna blink before breaking into a sunny smile, blinding those who sees them. Those around him blush a little, ecxept Reborn of course, but he did pull his fedora down a little.

"Ah, hello Sasagawa-san. My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. Nice to meet you too."

"Come on, just call me Ryohei. And I'll call you Tsuna, is that okay?" Ryohei asked after recovering from the man's blinding smile. He could be a sun, Ryohei thouht.

"Hai, Ryohei!" Tsuna smiled before turning his attention to the raven haired man beside Ryohei.

"You are Hibari Kyouya-san, right?" The brunet asked. Tilting his head a little out of habit.

Hibari felt like he is faced witha very defeceless small animal. So he only nod and move a little to the back to lean againts the wall, still in view of the whole room.

As if used to it, Tsuna just smile at the quiet raven. He turn to look at the silver haired man, who had been glaring at him since he walk in.

"Is something wrong? Gokudera Hayato, if I'm not mistaken." Tsuna asked with a little curious tone, as if being glared at for a few hours is a normal circumstances.

"Nothing." Was Gokudera's short reply, showing distrust in his eyes. That however, was resulted in a giggle from the brunet.

"You remind me of someone." Tsuna smile fondly at Gokudera.

Gokudera only raise his eyebrows, as if saying, oh really?

"I'm next! My name is Lambo! I'm Nori's little brother!" Lambo shouted when he felt those amber eyes on him. He think this man is weird but he is the good weird, like Mama.

Tsuna chuckle a little at that, "Hi Lambo. I'm Tsuna." Lambo has wild hair, nearly as tall as Tsuna, indicating that he is in his teens, unlike the others.

"And this is Chrome. She's a bit shy." Lambo point to tge last person yet to be introduced, a small girl, probably Tsuna's height, with a black eyepatch on one of her eyes.

Tsuna smiled softly at her, "Hi Chrome. Nice to meet you."

Chrome blushed and smiled back. Standing slightly behind Lambo.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't recognise Ryohei, Lambo or Chrome from our class." Asked Tsuna.

"That's to be expected." Reborn said, "Ryohei is your upperclassmen, Chrome studied in a different school, Kokuyo High, Lambo is 4 years younger than us and I am Baka-Nori's ex-home tutor." Reborn smirked, causing Takanori to shiver at the memory.

"Ouh, I see. You have many interesting friends, Takanori. Must be fun." Tsuna nodded understanding.

"Hahaha.... that's one way to put it." Takanori sweatdropped at Tsuna's obliviousness. His ex-tutor smirk evilly at him

"Anyway, what do you do nowadays?" Tsuna asked," I know you went to succeed you family company with Yamamoto and Gokudera. But I didn't catch the campany's name."

That's true. Takanori, Yamamoto and Gokudera disappeared directly after graduation, no one know where they went ecxept that Takanori went to succeed his family company. The next few years went by peacefully without occasional bomb and shouting.

The Vongola flinched at the innocent question, except Reborn and Hibari of course. Takanori stumbled out an answer, "Ouh, it's-"

BOMM!!!

-and he was cut off by a loud explosion, some of the men standing near the window screamed when the glass shards embedded in their skin.

"What the?!" Takanori shouted. Before gunshots ring in the air, men in black came in, gun in hand.

"Takeshi and Chrome, bring all the civillians to safety! Ryohei and Lambo, help the injured!" Takanori barked orders. Hundreds of real practices make him blurt out the words before he even began to calm down.

"Yes boss!" The guardians shouted back, rushing to help the civillians to safety. Of course, Reborn had already shot down a few enemy and called for back up. Hibari on the other hand, didn't need Takanori's orders and had been biting people to death since they step foot in the gym.

None of them realise one brunet who had his bangs cover his eyes, watching the fight with calm, deadly eyes.

"Who the hell are you?! What do you want?!" Takanori asked the man who undoubtedly the one in charge. The man wore simple black suit, his face marred by scars from his eyebrows to his cheek and his eyes burned with hatred.

"Oh, I didn't know the Vongola Decimo is here." The man said, an innocent curious tone, mocking the said man. Then he ask the most unexpected thing," Is Tsunayoshi Cielo here?"

The Vongola stood shocked, even the enemy had stop fighting when their boss start talking. They didn't expect that name at all, even thought it has a different surename, 'Tsunayoshi' are not exactly a popular name.

"Here." Everyone turn to face the voice. The once friendly brunet now had his eyes covered by his bangs and emitting strong presence, forcing lesser man to obey him. He smile sweetly, making the enemy flinch,  "Now what can I do for you, Kiilyo Decimo?"

"Ah, there you are!" The boss obviosly swallow and smile sweetly back at the brunet. " Mou, I was looking everywhere for you. I heard your bodyguarda aren't here so I just had to visit you." But Reborn could see the slight tremble of his fingers, and wonder how could Tsunayoshi scare the man just with a smile.

"Is that so?" Tsunayoshi raised his eyebrow, sounding like a disappointed parents and the boss visibly flinch.

"Tsunayoshi, who is this? How do you know him? Who are you?" Takanori can't handle the suspense anymore and ask the question running through everyone's head.

"I'll answer later." Tsunayoshi glance at Takanori for a second before focusing on the Kiilyo Decimo. " For now, you need to leave."

And with that, Tsuna reach under his blazer and fire two shots at the enemy behind him. He sidestep a dagger thrown at him and shot the man throwing it, all the while kicking the man trying to unarm him.

As that continue, Reborn give the Vongola an order to not interrupt the fight. Takanori watch worrily at the brunet, who seem to have the situation perdectly under control. The rest of the guardian warch in amazement at Tsunayoshi's fighting skill.

At last, Tsuna stood above fallen enemy, the boss had escaped when he realise he had underestimated the brunet.

"You have answers to give, Tsunayoshi." Reborn watch as Tsunayoshi snap out of whatever he had and look at the Vongola like he wonder where they come from.

"Ah, yes." Tsunayoshi sheepishly smile, "But can we go somewhere else first, this doesn't seem like the place to be." He made a face at the blood on the floor.

Ignoring the sudden change of behavior from the brunet, Yamamoto said, " We can go to my father's dojo."

Seeing Tsunayoshi's obvios relief at the suggestion, Reborn sigh and agreed. "Ok, lets go."