Chapter 2

Takanori is having the time of his life. Surrounds by his friends, past and present, make him forget just how different they world really are. His classmates didn't change much though, Yukki still talks about his many girlfriends and Mana still boast about the modeling she had been doing since high school till now.

But, it does say that, most of the time, especially in his case, it was the calm before the storm. And he couldn't be more right, as a commotion quickly follows a figure that went into the hall.

"What in the world?!"

"Who is that?"

"Soo cool~"

Everyone turn their heads to the door and a heavy veil of confusion swirl around the class's occupants' mind, while amusement is gradually showing on said young male. There stood a young male, with brown gravity defying hair, a long tail-like-hair swishing behind him, that remind him of a certain arcobaleno. The man is wearing a simple long sleeved white shirt and black skinny pants, a single earring adorn his right ear.While the man's aura and calm expression are not recognizable by any of the class, the unique hairstyle triggered something in the young Vongola Decimo's mind.

"Hiee!!!! Sawada Tsunayoshi. Mute-Tsuna!"

At that, everyone seem to be letting out their own unique and rather high-pitch, eardrum destroying sounds that could possibly make someone deaf.

"What!!"

"No way!!"

"How could you be that weird mute!!!"

"Mute-Tsuna is more handsome than me!!!"

That last comment silence any other as they look around to find the voicer. Tsuna, previously known as Mute-Tsuna, cough a little to get their attention.

"Well, as you know, I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, most of you know me as Mute-Tsuna. Well, as you can see I'm in no sense are mute. Now, let's get to know each other better." Cue the 1000-watt smile and the girls and man, except Reborn, are dripping blood from their nose. Tsuna could only sweatdrop and laugh awkwardly, used to the scene but clueless at the same time.

After they have calmed down, the main attraction shift from the Vongola group to Tsuna. Tsuna flash Nori an awkward smile, silently asking for help which he could only wave a hand helplessly, after all, he had known the look on them too well to stop the girls, woman now, from anything.

"Hey, Tsuna what did you do now?"

"I help a friend managing his business, right now. But I have a flower shop in Namimori. Come visit if you like."

"How did you get so...Built-up?"

"Hahaha... You can say that I take up martial arts."

But, fortunately, Tsuna was handling the soon to be fangirls with practiced ease.

--

 Tsuna just barely get out of the circle of fangirls completely intact, admitedly a little shaken. It does been a while since he encountered women without any of his friends. Tsuna sips his drink calmly while perching at the window sill, watching the whole room with a leisure manner and a sharp eye. And of course,-

"Pleasure to meet you, sir. Anything I can help you with?"

- he notice the dark handsome man walking his way with a purposeful glint in his dark, obsidian eye. Tsuna stand straight from his position and regard the man calmly. The man, is at least a head taller then him and he wore a piece of dark suit. His stance could only make him either an investigator or someone that dealt with the underworld. 

"I'm not so sure, what do you offer?"

The deep baritone of the man's voice send warning bells to Tsuna's senses but let it not be the last time Tsuna ignored his inner warning bells. It is not uncommon among Tsuna's friends that the man like to play with fire, dancing too close for their liking. Usually they would warn him, but he is alone now.

Tsuna mock a bow, " A name for starters. Sawada Tsunayoshi is the given name. Tsuna is what they call me. May I ask for yours?"

" A kid with manners, you must be raised well. The name's is Reborn. The pleasure is all mine." Both man are accessing one another, gauging their motives and personality.

Tsuna couldn't help the eyeroll he tried but fail to hide at the cliche greeting."Of course, no help from the parents but I appreciate the compliment. You would not want to see me, how do I say this, un-refined."

"Oh, and who are you to decide what I like and dislike?" At this, Reborn had his full attention on the brunette, aware of the curious glance the Vongola group are giving them.

"A man of experience. A human with wisdom beyond time." Tsuna smirk a little, remembering the eyerolls his friends used to give when he said those sentences.

" And what does that say about you, oh wise one?"

Tsuba raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at Reborn's tone, "Sarcasm lead you nowhere with me Mr. Reborn. But that lead me to a successful businessman like Takanori here. It is bad habit to eavesdrop you know."

A sheepish blond walk over, a hand rubbing the back of his neck, looking much uncomfortable at the attention of two calculative, dare he say it, carnivores. Reborn is looking at him in disapproval, clearly unpleased that
Takanori would do something like that and were caught.

Takanori grin a little, finding both his advisor and ex-classmate's stance a little too famiiar. " I was just cyrious about what you two would be talking about, since Rebirn here doesn't seem to be trying to kill you at all, Sawada."

Tsuna couldn't help a giggle as Takanori evade a what would seem a playful smack to the head from yours truly. Both man turn to the soft melodic sound, taken aback by the beauty of the male.

"Don't take me wrong but you are very beautiful, Sawada." Takeshi's compliment are rewarded by a blushing Tsuna, desperately trying to hide his face beneath his palms.

"D-don't say things like that Yamamoto-kun. And call me Tsuna, Sawada makes me feel old."