Chapter 6

Tsuna smiled at the cold, threatening voice of the so called advisor.

"What do you think, Reborn-san?" Tsuna answered calmly, taking a seat near the bookshelves.

Reborn smirked. Gone was the cheerful, slightly ditzy exterior of the brunet. In front of him is the calculative, amused man who knows who he is dealing with.

"I think you are more than you let on."

Tsuna smirk, walking towards the wardrobe to find pyjamas for the night, as if he isn't just threatened by the world's first hitman. "And you are right. But what are you going to do about that?"

Tsuna throw a pair of black pyjamas at Reborn before making his way to the bathroom.

Reborn catches it. "Ouh, little one. Don't bite more than you can chew."

If not for the sharp glint in their eyes, onlookers would think that they have spend a lot of time together.

"You can try, old man." Tsuna said playfully, winking at the dark man before stepping into the bathroom.

'Wow, never thought the world's greatest hitman would be like that, so weird.' At that, Tsuna shrug and continue doing his business.

The atmosphere at the dining table is mild, to say the least. They have decided to eat chinese takeout as there was no groceries available. The Vongola eat the food in silence, for once not fighting physically or verbally.

Tsuna look at them, from the head of the room. He and Takanori sit on the opposite side of each other. The table thankfully, able to be extended to appopriate sizes. "So how had you guys settle in?"

Takanori nearly choke at the soft voice suddenly spoken. Gokudera hand him a glass of water and rub his back to help. All the while giving Tsuna the stink eye for, in his words, harming his precious boss. "Fine, thanks for asking. How are you and Reborn?" Tskanori finally reply.

"He didn't kill me yet, so that's a good sign." At that, Tsuna opted for the safest and closest answer to the truth.

Takanori give a stern look at his advisor, which Reborn reply with flicking his head with a chopstick. "You are a thousend years too early to say anything about what i do."

Letring out a small 'ow', Takanori decided to ignore his advisor and give thanks for the food. "Yeah, by the way, thank you Ryohei for getting the chinese food."

"NO PROBLEM, TO THE EXTREME!!!" For which everyone wince, even Tsuna and Reborn.

"Yeah, I still don't trust you." Suddenly came from Gokudera. He stare distrusfully at the male.

"Hayato! That's just rude!" Takanori tried to no vail, to apologise for his friends behavior through his eyes. Tsuna just wave a hand cherrfully at the desperate apology.

"But Jyudaime, we still didn't know who he is!!!" Hayato said indignantly.

Takanori was torn. He look between his guardians to Reborn and lastly Tsuna. The man didn't do anything wrong but he don't blame Hayato for being overly cautious."But, it-" and he was cut off by a loud shout, rivalling Ryohei's.

"TSUNAYOSHI CIELO!!! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!!! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR FAMIGLIA LIKE THAT!!!"

All eyes turn to the door, waiting for the owner of the voice to barge in. No one notice the increasingly dark look on Tsuna's face, except Reborn that's it.

"Famiglia, eh?" Reborn mutter. His smirk widen when he saw the spoon that Tsuna's holding is bending dangerously while the expression on Tsuna's face remain blank.

The intruder, John, barge in as expected, ignoring all the other people, focusing on the brunet at the head of the table. He wore dark blue shirt and black pants. Nothing significant about him except for his stormy grey eyes. His black hair messy from what could possibly be him running to the dining room.

"TSUNAYO-" John stop shouting when he was greeted by dark aura surrounding his friend. He began sweating and scratching the back of his head.

Tsuna put down his bended spoon and cross his arm. The whole room is looking at him now, they took notice of his aura and stance that look eerily similar to Takanori when he is pissed. Only Reborn notice the slight difference, Tsuna had better control and seem natural, while Takanori can only summon this side of him when he is seriously pissed.

"Do you need something John? As you can see I have guest." Tsuna said calmly. But his eyes are telling everyone how displeased he is.

" I-I he-heard th-that you run away from you paperwork again." John began to stutter as he realise his friend isn't alone and its not the usual people Tsuna usually hangs out with. And by the look of it, they didn't know much about Tsuna, well, they do now because of him. He really didn't want to handle pissed Tsuna. It isn't a pretty sight.

"Ouh, and you didn't think to ask Kira or Yuo or anyone at the mansion?" Tsuna raised and eyebrow at this. He pretty sure he told Akira about his little trip and Yuo probably snoop around his office so he should know.

" K-Kira was the one wh-who ask me to come here." Right now, John curses at the redhead for this mess. It's not like its the first time he play a prank like this, sending John to check on Tsuna but instead of just asking, he told John that Tsuna run away and he had to go get him back. No matter how many times that happen, John still fall for that trick.

"Really?" Tsuna sigh. It's not like he didn't know what's going on. He knows Akira worry, heck, everyone did, whenever he goes somewhere without one of the 'guards' as he likes to call it.

"You are part of a famiglia?!" Shouted Hayato.

Ah, he forgot about the Vongola. Tsuna smile sheepishly at them. He took note of their uncanny silence when he was talking to John. Before he could reply tho, John beat him to it.

"Part? He's the boss."

And he have the urge to bang his head on the table at the outroar that causes.

"Johnny, honey. Shut up." Tsuna smile sweetly at John but his eyes said, another word and you are dead.

"You're a mafia famiglia boss?!" This time its Takanori who exclaim with shock. He thought Tsuna work or have relations to the mafia, not running a famiglia! "But you said you own a flower shop?!" Does that mean he lied to his Hyper Intuition? But that's impossible, though his are not as strong as the first boss, Primo but it could detect a lie without sweat.

"I do, the famiglia thing is just a part time job i can't seem to quit. " Tsuna exclaim nonchalantly. It's not like he lied, he do know about the famous Hyper Intuition and didn't want to risk being called out for his lies. He sighs, figuring they probably deserve some explanation before they all start making things up in their head.

"Well, it's like this, I work as a florists most of the time. The other times I managed a small famiglia, you probably didn't know it. We are not really in the mafia business, no guns, drugs and the likes. Its more of a business actually. There's a few companies under the famiglia and that's why there are people coming after me. We have base all over the world, main headquarter in Italy and that's where my flower shop is too, if you are wondering. Yes, i know about the Vongola and the Arcobaleno. No, I'm not involved in any of that stuff, I just have very good hacker. And no, I am not related in anyway to the Vongola even if Takanori and I seems like twins." He look around, most of the Vongola seems shocked and didn't utter a single words, which as he had heard is a miracle in itself when all of them are together.

"Stop. Let's continue this tomorrow. " Tsuna decide it's probably best to let them churn the information first and start the interrogation tomorrow when they are well-rested and not so shell-shocked.

"Um, Tsuna?" John said. He looks conflicted like he's trying to decide whether to inform Tsuna of this little news.

"Anything else you wanna tell me John?" Tsuna glance at him with a resigned face.

"The others are coming over."

"... God help me."