Let's pay a little visit

This is a fanfiction of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

This story wouldn't be as coherent as it is without the great help of:
hehaihohum (from Tumblr). The best proofreader ever. Forever grateful for all she has done for me since a long time ago.
And this wouldn't have released faster without the great help of:
Bloodstained Fantasy (from Fanfiction) Thank you for your opinion, suggestions and the really long reviews. Waw.

Tsuna let out a deep breath. He carefully massaged his temples and suppressed the urge of weeping. Reborn would have smacked him hard in the face if the poor Vongola boss had shown his vulnerable side that easily. No, scratch that, he had a very good reason to just run away and cry. Standing in front of his desk was the one and only Byakuran. How did he get in? He has been trying to figure that out for the past 5 years.

"Uh... Byakuran, could you please repeat what you just said?" Tsuna asked slowly, praying he had misheard him.

"Let's become villains!"

If Tsuna swore, he would do it right there. He stared at Byakuran dead straight in the eyes, wondering if the latter had screws loose. He probably did. Tsuna wasn't going to talk any time soon, so Byakuran continued:

"I have recently discovered an interesting find. Since things have been too peacefully lately, and it's been very boring. I was checking on how the other worlds were going. That was when I stumbled upon a bizarre one...It seems that there was actually one parallel universe that I could not get my hands on back then. Actually, I didn't even exist."

"And what does that have to do with us being villains?" Tsuna interrupted. His anxiety levels were increasing.

"Don't be so impatient Tsunayoshi-kun. You see, this world is a lot more different from any other. Because I didn't exist, your cute group of friends never fought me. So-"

"You want to fight them now?" questioned Tsuna, bewildered.

"Yes, you understand so fast these days. I feel as proud as a father," Byakuran wiped an invisible tear.

"And you want me to come with you so we could fight another me..."

"Yes. Oh, but if you do feel lonely, you can invite some of your Guardians."

Tsuna smacked his head on his desk. Papers were flying everywhere after the impact. Just what was Byakuran thinking? He had thought that maybe, after all these years, he had finally gotten to understand Byakuran a bit more.

"What exactly are you thinking?" Tsuna mumbled into the papers.

"Judging from your reaction, I'd say you're not that interested. How disappointing, I thought you would always help the weak," Byakuran pouted.

"HOW EXACTLY IS BECOMING A VILLAIN IN ANOTHER WORLD HELPING!?" Tsuna stood up. His calm demeanor as a boss had been long gone now.

"Whoa, whoa. Tsunayoshi-kun, don't tell me you forgot about all the things that happened when you were in the future? Don't you remember fighting the Millefiore? You have experienced a real war, fought side by side with your friends, gained strength. I still can't believe you defeated me..."

Well, his wild adventure in the future sure did make him stronger. Not that he had a choice. But he had to protect his loved ones. However, if what Byakuran said was true, then the other Vongola family from the parallel world still had a long way to go. He didn't want to boast, but the difference in power between his previous self and the one after his fight with Byakuran was indeed big. The surroundings had forced him to strengthen his will, his power and his bond with his Guardians.

"No matter how much you train, the experience gained in a REAL fight is much more valuable. Are you going to let a group of inexperienced kids be heirs of the next generation family? Others wouldn't miss this precious opportunity of getting rid of them. We need to boost up them a little. So, you in?" quipped Byakuran.

Tsuna knew he had gotten trapped. He felt as if it was his own family and himself that were in trouble. What if there really was a danger in the near future and they weren't ready? What if his family was badly hurt because he was too weak to protect them?

"Could you see their future?" asked Tsuna in worry. He could not believe he was actually falling for it.

"I can't. I already used a lot of power just to see a little of their present. Not existing in their world really is disadvantage for me." Byakuran slowly stretched.

The boss of the great mafia family swallowed thickly. He couldn't go with Byakuran's crazy antics. That was just wrong. Modifying someone's future comes with great consequences. Furthermore, what about his family here? He had to keep taking care of his household. And certain members were pretty troublesome. Not he wasn't pointing anyone in particular.

"Tsuna will come."

A calm voice came from behind the door. It was a little high-pitched. The door slowly opened to show a young hit man.

"Reborn? You heard everything!?" Tsuna knew this was the end. His tutor's words were absolute, unless you had a death wish.

Poor Tsuna was about to faint. What exactly had he gotten himself caught into this time?