Glass

Shatter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bloody hell..?!" The person who I bumped into looked pissed.

     Like really pissed.

A thing he bought from the glass shop fell when I bumped into him, and now...

     It's a shattered mess of glass.

"I'm s-sorry sir..." I apologized, but I knew this noble would probably make me pay, and as you can see...

     I have nothing.

"Well that thing wasn't free, you know! Aren't you going to pay for it?"

     The young noble said pay with a small smirk, mostly because he knows I have nothing.

"I don't o-own anything. N-no money...at a-all."

I said wondering what he was going to do.

     "Well, that's not a surprise. Sebastian! Come here."

A intimidating man stepped closer to the noble.

     He had crimson eyes. They were a beautiful dark red, an eye color I've never seen before.

The blue-ish(?) Haired noble listened to the man as he whispered in his ear.

     "So it has been decided. Your coming with us."

The noble said, making my heart sink.

     "But where am I g-going?"

"To my manor."

     I gulped.

"Why are you t-taking me there?"

     "If you can't pay me back in money, you will work to pay me back."

"For how l-long?"

"For how ever long I think is long enough."

     He said it, smirking at me.

"Now come on, get in the carriage."

     The carriage was very neat and tidy. I felt as if my presence would make the beautiful landscape dirty and messy.

Sebastian did not get into the carriage. I assume he's maneuvering this vehicle.

     It was fairly awkward sitting there and staring at absolutely nothing.

Out of the corner or my eye I could spot him glancing at me. He's probably thinking

     What a pig. Dirty, homeless, and worthless.

Ciel just began staring out the window, then I did the same.

     I suddenly saw a cat climbing a tree, but sadly failed and tumbled down. The cat looked rather young, I guess its just practicing.

I could see all sorts of beautiful sights from behind the glassy barrier blocking me from getting out and truly experiencing the grassy hills and flowing flowers.

     I've never been in this part of London. Usually its all buildings and grey walkway everywhere.

But this...

     This place is different.

Beautiful.

     The complete opposite of what I usually see.