Shattered

Oh no.

Ciel popped up in the bathroom behind Sebastian.

     Well.

This is embarrassing.

     Ciel quickly hid his eyes with his hands, then shouted,

"What is going on here? Finny get off the floor and Bard, quit peeking!"

     My lord..! He was peeking at me?

I know I have a towel but this is way too much exposed for my liking.

     I decided to play it off cooly.

"It's fine, but don't let it happen again! Everyone else out besides Sebastian, please...!"

     Every one scurried out, all with blushes on their face. I swear I saw a trickle of blood coming down ciel's nose as he walked out.

The nerve of those two blondes...and ciel.

     "I apologise, lady (y/n). This is their servants quarter, but they weren't supposed to retire from work until approximately three o' clock. Its still merely two o' clock."

"Oh. Well it is fine Sebastian."

      "Alright. If you are dry enough to be clothed, please remove your towel."

I saw that he was blindfolded, so I removed the towel.

     He wrapped something around my frail body, then tightened it.

Like a lot.

     My breath was knocked straight out of my lungs.

"Sebastian! What the hell is this thing...? Can't b-breath!!"

     "Sorry lady (y/n). It is a corset."

"Is it supposed to kill me!?"

     "Oh. I see you have no experience wearing one of these. You see, there not supposed to kill someone, there merely just supposed to make you slimmer."

"Well I don't care about my body, besides your crushing my ribs!"

     Sebastian felt my sides which was awkward.

"Oh you already are very slim. Scrawny at that! You don't need one of these things until you gain weight."

     With those words, he got rid of the corset and just slipped on a dress.

"Oh my. You look like your wearing one of the tightest corsets! You really are starving, aren't you?"

     "Yes...very, actually."

"Well I'll bring you to Ciels's study, then I'll leave to make a late lunch for you."

     You nodded, then he picked you up bridal style and ran at a very fast pace. As I was being held by Sebastian I laid my head on his chest. No heartbeat.

Before he opened the doors, I said something I kind of regretted.

     "Your a demon, aren't you?"

His smile turned into a frown, but then turned into a smirk.

     "Your a very smart young lady, aren't you?"

I smirked up at him. I knew demons existed. This is my first time seeing one, though.

     "I hope you don't look at me like I'll kill you now."

"I won't, for if death were to stare me right in the face, I wouldn't fear death, I would humbly accept it, for I knew it were my time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. Author here. Hope this isn't too much of a cliffhanger. Oh well, xD. As always comments are highly appreciated, goodbye...!