Time

(Y/a) = your age

  I was in Ciel's study. He was sitting at his desk, papers
sprawled out everywhere on the smooth wood.

"So, (y/n). You will work for approximately two months due to your debt, unless you want to work here permanently, and in that case you will be paid, after your debt if your still here."

     I silently nodded.

"Your job is to mainly just clean. Do every thing Meyrin does, because she never does it good."

     I nod once again.

"The rules are simple. No arguing or disobeying me, be up by nine o' clock in the morning, retire at three o' clock in the afternoon."

     I nod.

"Can you speak?"

     I nod.

"Say something then!"

"Something then."

     "You cheeky girl."

I smirk at him, knowing he's annoyed by my little game.

     "With that, get out of here. Your work starts tomorrow."

I got up and exited the room.

--------------------------------------Time skip------------------------------------------

I woke up at exactly 9 o' clock, and got on a maids outfit that was in the closet.

     I went to the kitchen and took out a bunch of eggs.

I started cooking the eggs, the way my momma made them.

She'd crack the eggs and put it in a pan of melted butter, then she  lightly busted the yellow of the egg so it could be fully cooked instead of runny.

     I cooked around eight.

Three other servants came into the room. The two blondes who barged into the bathroom the other day, and a girl who I assumed was Meyrin.

     "Oh it's the pretty lady," said the blonde dressed in a chef outfit, making me blush a bit at the memory from yesterday.

"Ooh..! She cooking, yes she is! And it smells amazing, yes it does!"

"Your right, smells very good!"

     I sat the platter of eggs down in the middle of the table. I grabbed four plates, and set two eggs on each one.

"Here I made breakfast. I hope it's good enough." I smiled, hoping they actually enjoyed it.

     They all grabbed forks and started eating. I grabbed a fork for myself, and began to eat.

"WOAH. THIS TASTES AMAZING!" Screamed Finny, rather loudly.

"It's just eggs, Finny! Calm down or young master will here yo-"

Ciel came in and looked around.

     "What's going on here?"

"Breakfast."

     "Who made breakfast? Baldroy would've set the kitchen on fire, finny doesn't know how to cook, and Meyrin would've screwed something up!"

"I did sir." You stated cooly.

     "Did I say you have kitchen permissions?"

"You never said I didn't, though."

     "Since you seem as though you can cook, you have permission to use the kitchen. In fact, make me breakfast."