Chapter Five.

"Your my downfall your my muse
My worst distraction my rhythm and blues"
-John Legend

Please listen to "Say you won't let go" by James Author.

°°°°

Haya's POV

"Why in the earth you were enjoying and laughing when you knew that you were late" He asked shouting for the 3rd time and we were nudging each other to answer.

"Actually Sir we didn't... He Cut her off. While his eyes intasntly fuming with Rage.

"Haya Tell me" He asked Calmly now.

"Actually Sir I was heaving a pain in my head so she was cheering me up and we didn't realise the time" I lied and bit my lower lip in frustration. What a low-class reason.

"you were laughing like a mad Women with a headache, Doesn't it sound cool" He said frantically making me feel guilty. Shame!

"I'm sorry It won't be happen again" I said folding my fingers back and Forth.

"make sure this time or else you're Fired." He said while wearing this wicked dirty smirk. Jerk.

"Dismiss" he ordered with out looking at me.

"Jerk" I mouthed not knowing he was watching me.

"I heard you Haya" He said and I ran Faster avoiding everyone.

°°°°

Mursaleen's POV

She ran fast, making me laugh but I controlled knowing Ammara was still standing while lowering her gaze. I don't want them to be Close it might wreck my Plan. "Amy why are you doing this" I asked while she shrugged her shoulders.

"Haider why are you doing this to her" she asked while I saw a Glimpse of Concern in her eyes for Haya.

"You're my family you suppose to Help me not her" I half yelled when she Shrink back.

"She is so innocent Haider whilst I like her. She don't have any bad intentions either." she said making my temper lose.

"What did she said"

"You're not her Type plus she is not even interested in you. Not even a 1.1%" she Chirruped.

"Her guts though" I muttered under my breath.

"Leave her alone Haider. Drop that plan or else I'll have to talk to her." She said making her way towards door.

"Do it and then see what happen to"Mohmad Firm".

She turned whilst her expressions Changed. Sad.

"You're a cheap person Haider, I sometimes think If you werent my cousin I'll kill you with my own hands and not even regret it after." she said feebly.

"Then help me out Amms, you've got no Choice. Your brother or Haya save one"

"You Bastrad" she yelled gruntingly.

"So it's a yes' I said while showing her the evilest smirk. She just noded and left.

Mission accomplished.

°°°°

HAYA'S POV

"What happened Amy?" I asked when I saw her face its like she had been crying.

"He's so evil Haya,so Evil." she said and started to Sob loudly while placing her head on my shoulder.

"True That" I muttered.

"Haya, I think he likes you"

I Swallowed my own saliva, knowing this makes my Heart increase Frantically.

"I-I don't T-think so" I tried to speak but Avail. I started to stuttering.

"He's into you Haya" She said while her eyes were stuck on the floor.

"I Don't care Amms, I told you I'm just doing my job" I snaped and left her.

He likes me? It can't be true. I can never like him back. In my vocabulary he a totally Jerk. Maybe more than that.

I felt someone's Arm on my shoulder making me back to my present. I spun around to see the person. That smirk I wanted to wipe it off with my long Nails.

"What" I Asked Harris Ahmed with a Scowl on my face.

"you look pretty today" he said while his eyes Travelled down my body. What a!***!

"Thankyou I guess" i said dryly.

"I did something" he asked out of no where.

And i just Shrugged my shoulders when a voice makes me Freeze.

"Harris Stop Flirting with most Gorgeous women here" he said while his eyes Held mine.

You're flirting too, BTW.

I just fake-smiled out of Blue.

"Can you come into my office for a second" Mursaleen Said in a serious tone. And I nod.

I smell trouble!

****

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ♥