Chapter seven.

"Let's flip a coin,
Heads,You're Mine, Tails I'm Yours"

Mursaleen's POV

"What's wrong with her dude, she don't even pay attention to what I feel for her she don't even look at me" I said biting back my anger.

"What, you like her mate, so finally you drop that stupid plan of yours" Harris said showing his excitement.

Wait, What did i just said?

"Omg no I mean to say she don't felt my glance and by feeling mean she don't pay attention" I somehow manged to tell.

"What's wrong with you mate, she's a nice girl. Quit that stupid plan of yours and marry her. have kids and live happily" he said dropping bawmb on me yes Bawmb.

"what the heck dude, shes not my type" I shaped angrily.

"Fine then I'll marry her watch" he said while getting up to leave.

"She's mine so back off you Puss" I echoed.

"drop that plan or Forget Loser" he said and left.

Why am I friends with him?

I took my receiver and started to dial a number. Yes HAYA'S number.

"Yes, Haya Shah speaking from Shah Enterprise. How can I help ya" She said Firmly making me Gasp.

"Come to my office"

After exactly 5 Minutes I heard a knock on my Door.

"Come in"

"Yes sir You call me" She said her breath flinched and her one hand on her dress. She was again and again looking here and there while finding something.

"Have you lost something" I said.

"No, yes don't you have Safety Pin, I know it's pretty lame but my dress tore apart" She said innocently making me smile.

"Yes I've, Come and get it" I said while a evil smirk playing on my lips.

"I-I Can't my skin is visible" she said while looking at me unbelievablely.

"I can't either"

"You can left if you want to" I said making her more angry.

"Mursaleen you're unbelievable, can't you just pass me a Pin" she said her hands working on her Waist.

"Wow, my name sounds so Sexy, but if it out of your sweet mouth only" I Teased.

"Don't you scare of Allah Mursaleen" She said making me Laugh more.

"You need pin and I'm giving you, come and Fetch Baby" I said when she came near me and slapped the life out of me.

"Fuck off, why did you slap me you Bitch " I've said this to her, If I wasn't stick on my plan but instead of I gulp my anger.

Calm down Mursaleen.

"What was that for" I said getting up from my chair.

Time to scare this Fella.

I started to take my steps towards her. She didn't move. And then I did that I shouldnt have.

I grabbed her from her waist. Her bare skin touched my hand. I shiver a little. Her skin was soft I griped more tight making her Gasp in pain.

"l-Leave me" She Said her face was full of tears.

"Say sorry and I'll let go" I said.

She shrink back In fear,makes me somehow feel bad.

"P-Please" she pleads in a low voice.

"What is this a Whisper Party" i echoed angrly.

"S-orry P-please l-let g-go" she said her voice shaky.

I cupped her Chin making her eyes bored in mine. "Don't dare slap me next time" I said and place my lips on her cheeck. Making her cower a little.

I let go of her and she ran. Her vanilla scent was still hanging somewhere.

I did Right that's what I can think.

****

HAYA'S POV

How can he do that to me,I depite him so much. How can he touch me and kiss me on my cheek. He will burn.

I suddenly saw a Chocolate wrapped with a ribbon and a small card placed on the top of it.

I opened the card and Freezed.

"Stay away from your boss, i love you more than him and you're mine only my. " Your secret admirer Honey.

What the hell I thought it was a joke. But someone is playing a stupid game. Who is he and what he wants.

I will find out.

****

Asslamu-Aliyikum Loves!! How was it? A lot if suspense.
What you guys think who is the secret admirer. ;)

Please Vote and Comment.❤️❤️❤️