Chapter Eight.

Do you know how much I adore your smile?

MURSALEEN'S POV

I was rushing out of a Mall when I saw Haya passing quickly. She looks so tensed. I was about to grab her hand when suddenly out of now where a boy came in front her. With only one glance she smiled brightly at him and hugged him. I was seriously on fire. I felt a peng of jealousy.

Why I don't know. But she suppose to be here with me. She suppose to smile for me. Ugh.

I dialed her number which she ignored. How dare she!

It was hard for Me to ignore her, I walked towards her direction not knowing what to do. "Hey" I mouthed.

"Oh" that's it what she said annoyingly from my existence. What is she? I rolled my eyes at her.

"come with me for a sec" I asked.
"what" she said while raising her eyebrow in question.

"come with me I gotta ask something about work" i said sternly.

The guy looked surprised. "Haya what's going on" he asked.

"Nothing, bilal He's my boss. I'll text you later" she said smiling weak.

I grabbed her hand and lead to the public washroom and locked the door. She stood stunned not saying anything. Deep down she knows that she's in trouble.

"Wtf you think you're doing" I echoed loudly. She cower a little.

"W-what are you talking about" she stammered.

"who is he" I immensely grab her arm which made her fall on me. The distance was close enough. I can easily touch her soft lips. She was so shocked by the way I Held her.

"Leave" she ordered while jerking her arm off from my hand.

"Who the fucking hell was that guy" I shouted enough, which makes her ears shattery.

"who are you to ask me that,? Why do you even care" she said looking straight into my eyes.

She was right. What is wrong with me?

I let her arm go and straighten my Shirt. She was half crying and was about to go when I pinned her to the wall not knowing what to do. I just don't want her to go. I wipes off her tears and kissed her cheek softly.

I was shocked by the amount of heat hit me. We stare each other until someone knocked. I let her go and hid in the washroom with my mind still stuck around her.

This is more Hard than I think. I'll make her fall for me and then leave her heartbroken. That's all!

Little did he knows it's not gonna happen.

Heyyy! I'm sorry for the late and a short update. Please forgive me. And yeah thanks for reading such a cliché story lol. ♥