new student

(not edited)

Mr. Alexander P.O.V

'This is going to be a long day ' I thought as i was walking down the hallway.
"Hey man you look beat" i looked up to see my best friend and fellow teacher Mark or Mr. Donovan
"Ya i am " i said looking at my phone
When i looked up he was about to ask me why but i beat him to it
"I broke up with Mia then again we were not even dating she was just a quick fuck and she was not even good she was so loose. And clingy i thought i made it clear that i did not want a relationship." i was almost yelling
All Mark did was smile
"Told you so"
"Kill your self"
He just rolled his eyes at my comment

Authors pov

Roman or mr.Alexander was in his class room when he was told that he has a new student. It a foreign exchange student from Russia. he did not think much about it. it was just a kid and the day would go on. Little did he know that this kid was about to change his life forever..

As he was siting in his chair he was getting this feeling that something was going to happen. He shook it off as kids piled in to his room. When the kids came in they were vary quite. As you may not know he was the strictest teacher there but he was also the hottest teacher.

He had sort brown hair and brown eyes. he was 6'8 and went to the gym every day. he did not have a good temper at all.

Alexander pov

Once all of my kids were seated I began class.

"every one we have a test today and you cant use your books or a friend" as I was passing out the test when Mark came in looking like he saw the love of his life. I was about to ask him what he needed but was cut off.

" mr. Alexander I-I have your n-new student with m-me" I looked at him like he was crazy I have never in my life herd him stutter.

I was about to talk to him when the most beautiful girl walked in. she had long black hair and blue eyes she was at least 6'3 and she had a nice chest. I didn't know she was in high school I would think she got them done some place. God her legs they looked so good. I could feel my pants start to tighten I waked to my desk so that no one would see it. the class broke out in to small talk but i did not care I was watching her.

" come here ms

" come here ms...."

" Nina" oh god I had a full hard on now. my god her voice was so smooth and dominant it made me shiver. I love being in control but the thought of her telling me what to do made me throb

" well Nina you can take a seat there " I was pointing to the seat about five feet from my desk. I did not want her far from me. I don't know why but I wanted to hold her and never let go but what got my was that not only did I want her to be mine I wanted to be hers. to please her and do ahat ever she wants me to do.

As she was walking she gave me a knowing look. as if she new what was going on in my head. when she sat down I really saw how big her tits were they were huge. she had to be 34'hh I have never seen tits that big in less they were in a porn and even then they were not that big and they were fake. her they were 100% real. I did not know I was staring till she giggled and fake glared at me. I was blushing so hard. I don't now what is wrong with me. my dick was so swollen that I was in pain but it was a good pain and I wanted more. I have always loved pain but never told anybody. I was so hard that I could not pass out the papers without people seeing I mean you cant hide 10'inches. when I looked at her she bit her lip. I was watching with my mouth open I felt my dick twitch and pre-cum leak out. my leg was shacking and I was trying so hard not to moan key word try. a little moan came out and she winked at me I felt my dick twitch again. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

" class I changed my mind we are not doing a test today. we will be watching a video about the U.S" I am surprised that I was able to keep a strong voice.

Once I started the video no one was talking. it had been a about five minutes in to the video before I saw Nina put her hand in the air.

" yes ms. Nina" i loved saying that her name was like candy on my tongue.

" may talk to you in your office " the way she said it you could tell she was not asking. it made me shiver in delight. nodding my head yes because i did not trust my voice i led her to my office. when we were in my office she closed and locked my door. as she was locking iy she said some words that i did not understand. when she was done she looked at me i felt my legs shake.

" Nina what are you doing" but my voice was so thick with lust that it was like one big moan

" I'm going to play with my toy." just with her my body was shaking and my eyes were rolling in back of my head. she walked up to me and pushed me in to the wall i wanted so bad for her to pull on my hair. but she didn't her hands were running all along my chest. i did not even feel her undo my top. i put my head back with my mouth wide open as she played with my nipples. loud moans were coming from my mouth when she bit it.

" oh does my little pet like pain" she said as she pinched down on my nipple and flicked the left.

"y-y-yes" i could barely get the words out. this was torture sweet torture. i bit my lip so hard it bled. i saw her eyes tern bright blue and she moved her lips so fast that before i knew she moved her she was biting my lip and making it bleed more. god what a tern on. i was now so hard that i could not stop my body from doing what ever she wanted it was like i had no control but i loved it

" now now baby boy you belong to me you are mine and i do not share you will do as you are told and you will not argue with my do you understand" she had so much dominance her voice.

" yes ma'am" i breathed

"oh and one more thing" i looked at her with hooded eyes

"you call me mistress" she took hold of the base of my shaft with a strong grip and stroked me painfully slow.

"yes mistress" i yelled as she went faster. she was going so fast i could not think.

" mistress I'm going to cum" my body was shaking and i was drooling all down my chin.

" cum baby boy" as i was about to cum she bit my neck it throbbed painfully but turned in to pleasure

" mistress" i whispered as i came all over her hand. licking the cum off her hand she got up and went to walk out the door but stopped and looked at me

" you are now mine forever and that will not change went you get home i want you to look up 'bdsm' and give me your number" giving her my number she bent down what said mine in my ear and kissed the part of my neck were she bit me and walked out

i walked out of my class only to see every one gone wow i was so high that i did not even here the bell. running out of my class and getting to my car as fast as i could. once i got home i took a shower and went to bed

l was under the cover about to fall asleep when it hit me

" what the hell did i just do"

-----------------------------------------

don't hate i have never l done a smut and this is like my first book so please not hatelove yall