unwanted visitor

(UNEDITED)

Roman pov

I woke up at 6:30 this morning from a dream but I don't remember I try to remember it but I cant its like someone or something is stopping me. I feel stiff and I don't want to go to school but at the same time I do. I want to see Nina again no I need to see Nina just thinking about her makes me happy but what scares me is that i want to serve her every need. I was putting on my pants when the door bell rang. who the hell comes to my house at this time.

As I opened the door all the happiness that I had left. " what the hell do you want." my voice full of venom. " why cant we make this work. why did you leave me I love you" Mia said with tears in her eyes god she was a pain in the ass. " we were never a thing I told you that I did not want to be in a relationship from the start. you and I both new that well at least I thought you did." by the time i was done I was yelling. I don't know why I am acting this way usually when a girl comes back I will fuck them then throw them out. but the thought I touching her makes me sick the only person I want to touch is Nina my sexy little Nina.

" i know and I did but I fell in love with you why cant you get that i love you so much and I want to be with you why wont you love me back" Mia's annoying voice takes my back to reality. " because I don't love you and I never will go fall for someone that is not me. this hole bullshit about you falling in love with me is getting on my nerves. you have fucked every guy teacher at our school even parents. you are a whore and you suck at have sex. I don't know what mad you think we were ever together cuz we had sex I don't know 3 times." she was now in full tears I don't feel sorry because as I am looking at her I see 3 love bites. wow this whore. " your heartless Roman " I laughed bitterly in her face." how am I heartless just because i don't love you." I was looking her dead in the eyes waiting for an answer " because you will never love anyone but yourself." oh how wrong she was " I can love in fact I am in love." the look she gave me was nothing but anger and jealousy." who could you love that is not me" I open my mouth to respond but am cut off by loud foot steps. " mr. Alexander?" I look to the left to see my beautiful Nina. " Nina." I said breathy ( don't know if that is even a word. o_O ). Mia looked at her with hate " we were talking" I wanted to say something but the look Nina gave told me not to. " sorry I was just saying hi" Nina had a nice smile on her face but I could tell it was fake. " ya well stay away from my boyfriend"

" I am not your BOYFRIEND" i was so mad. not only did she say I washer boyfriend but she said it to Nina and she was the last person I wanted to think I was Mia's boyfriend.

" well you 2 seem to be having a problem so I will get going it is time for school" she said with that amazing smile. I looked a my watch and saw that it was 7:00 I also saw that I still did not have a shirt on I walked to me couch and saw it. quickly polling it over my head and slipping on shoes. I got my keys and looked the door. "Mia don't comeback to my house" I said without looking at her. I got on to my car and saw Nina not to far away. I drove faster to catch up to her. " need a ride ?" I asked really hoping that she did I wanted more time with her and I did not want her walking. " sure " she opened the door and got in. half way thought the ride I feel a hand rest on my thigh. I felt like my heart stopped. " w-what are you doing" I did not want her to stop I lover her touch " I'm just going to help my little pet" I felt a shiver go down my spine

***

she had taken my pants of and was jerking me off faster every time. I felt like i was going to cum any second. it was not long before I found my release. as I was coming down from my high Nina got out of the car. I did not even see that we were at school. once I got to my class I had given out the test that i was going to give out yesterday but did not happen. when i was don't putting them on the desks all the kids had know come in. when they all sat down I told them that when they were done to just read a book.. this is going to be an interesting year I thought as I was looking at Nina.