Names

Newt's POV:

"Something went wrong and it made the baby come early. But everything is ok now. It's a girl." Queenie said. We nodded as Queenie put a blanket over Tina.

"Yes." I said, holding the baby, looking down at her. Fast asleep in my arms. Wrapped in an ivory blanket in my left arm. I sat in a chair, so I can feel more secure holding her.

I kept looking down at her round face. Her features clear who she got them from. She has Tina's face and nose, but my hair. I don't know about the eyes yet though. She fell asleep already right after I cut her umbilical cord. So I never saw her eyes.

"Newt, what should we name her?" Tina asked, Queenie went upstairs to owl the healer that we had earlier today.

"I don't know." I said, looking down at her. She snuggled up against me, trying to smile. I smiled back down at her. She was beautiful.

"How about... Miribella?" She asked.

"No. I don't really like that name." I said. She nodded as we tried to think up more names.

"Ummm, Lillian?" I asked.

"Noo, umm....." She Said, "Malia?" She asked. I shook my head and looked down at the baby. She started to squirm around in my arms.

We both looked at her, you could tell she was trying to open her eyes. They were moving. She was making little peeps and squeaks to try and open them.

But I knew she would be able to. This happens to a lot of my breeds when they first open their eyes.

"Shhh Shhhh. It's ok. It's ok." I quietly said to her. She smiled, it was like she understood what I was saying. She calmly tried to open her eyes. It was a very interesting sight.

I was still trying to think of good names. But I think I know what I want the middle name to be.

"Tina, I think that we should have her middle name be Queenie." I said. She smiled as I looked up at her.

"Yes. That should be her middle name. I like it. But what about her first name?" She asked. I gave her the 'I don't know' look and looked back down at the baby.

She was still trying to open her eyes, and at one point the instantly popes open. Reveling amazing green eyes. Exactly like mine.

Then I knew it.

"I think we should name her Whisteria." I said, looking at Tina, then right back at her.

"I think that's an amazing name. Whisteria Queenie..." her voice trailed off. I now noticed what was wrong.