Caos

Newt's POV:

"Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled, sending Grindelwald to the ground. sending his wand out of his hand, Tina grabbing it and snapping it in half. Now he's defenseless.

I ran over to Whisteria, who was lying unconcious with blood in splatters all over her from the spells. I kneeled over her, as aurorers where all around us. All I wanted to do was save her. Than a howler came. This isn't a good time.

"Hello Miss Scamander. Under Educational Degree Number 23, you have used under-age sorcery. So you are here-by Expelled from Hogwarts." it said. I grabbed it out of thin air and shoved it into my pocket. We'll deal with this later.

I picked her up, not knowing how to handle this. Laying her down on the platform, with MACUSA workers handling Grindelwald.

Tina went with Queenie and Jacob to the kids. I think she was trying to find Whisteria. But she didn't look over at me. I think she didn't want to see me in pain.

Then suddenly, Professor Dippet and Professor Dumbledore apperated right on over. Dumbledore came over to me while Dippet talked to Madam Mcquiery.

"Newt. It's ok. We got her." He said, I started to cry a bit. He cleaned up the blood a little bit with his wand. Then, we suddenly apperated to the Hogwarts grounds. We ran to the Hospital Wing and they took her right in. a Few hours later, Tina came with Eddie. I stayed with her while they took care of the other things with Professor Dippet.

Hutch climbed out of my coat pocket, and sat right next to her on the bedside table. I wiped the hair out of her face as she slept. Professor Dumbledore came over to me, looking down at me and Whisteria.

"She's a great student you know, and a great person to talk to. We always have the most interesting conversations." He said to me. I looked up at him, smiling.

"That's a good thing, isn't it?" I asked.

"Well, I've seen it before in you Newt. So I think it's perfectly fine." He said. Looking down at her, they cleaned her up real good. She was given a potion for Dreamless Sleep. So she can rest the right way.

"You know that she isn't expelled right? The Minister, Me and Professor Dippet Made sure she was still here. She needed to protect herself the only way she could. Which, we believe is fine. And I also believe that you believe that too." He explained.

"I do believe that Professor. I do believe that." I said, kissing Whisteria's forehead softly and sat there, still looking down at her. Realizing that she was smiling in her sleep.