It's Not Just Me

Newt's POV:

I grabbed the creature out of the pot it was sleeping in. It looked to be half koala and half red panda. It's very beautiful and peaceful too. But it seemed to have creeped people out.

The notes said that it seemed to be creeping around, looking like it wanted to kill someone. Which I for one know isn't true because I checked.

The way I know a creature isn't deadly is to get their saliva and taste it. If it has a hot taste then it can be deadly in some way for form, but if it's sour, it can be either useful or it's practically harmless.

I sat their taking notes of the so-called beast in complete silence. The kids were in another part of the case with Whisteria leading. Which I am completely fine with.

She was always quiet, right from the start. She never really cried that much. And she figured out how to read and write on her own. So she's done outstanding so far.

But, She has her own flaws too.

She is terribly misunderstood, like me. But she feels trapped in her own world. Stuck on a repeat timeline she tries to escape from. She says it's like being stuck in the labyrinth.

She hardly has any friends, so she's not all that social, but she doesn't worry about anything. She must've got that from me.

Her and Eddie are a lot like the people they grew up with. I can just tell how much Eddie is like Tina through his eyes.

But strangely, Whisteria likes talking to her teachers a lot. Since nobody else want to talk to her, I'm guessing that's her natural reaction. But she likes to talk to one teacher in piticular, Professor Dumbledore.

Which is very interesting to me, because he likes me a lot. But, I love her. So it's ok with me.

I finished examining the creature right when Tina dropped into the shack. I turned around to see her getting up from a sitting position on the floor.

"Hello." I said, smiling.

"Hi, Newt. I have to go back to New York." She said. I looked at her scared.

"But why? You just got here only a few hours ago." I said. I took her into my arms and kissed her on the forehead.

"They need me. I need them to let me stay here. But I can't." She said. She hugged me tighter, I did the same.

"Listen. All four of us can spend Christmas in New York if we have too. I don't mind. I just need to get Whisteria on a boat back to London to Kings Cross so she can get back to Hogwarts." I explained.

"No, Newt I couldn't do that. She hasn't been to the city in almost 9 years you can't put that pressure on her." Tina said.

"Tina, she's used to it. When I need to leave on a sudden notice she loves to come along and see new things. We're always here. She would like the change for a little while." I said.

"Ok. Only if your sure." She said. I kissed her and she kissed back.

"I'm positive." I said. She smiled as we kissed again.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, Writer's Block and mountains of Homework just love me.

I have a freaking Spanish project to do now, and a Social Studies worksheet.

Save me from this please.

SAVE ME!!

Ok, I need to just calm down and do this.

Alright. I'll see you in latest A week. Most likely before then.

But spam me if it isn't.

Thanks for the support BTW!! Ur all so amazing!

Ok this is my actual goodbye now.

Bai    🐱💛🐥