"Oh forgot you're a valley girl."

//Emily//

I'm Emily Torres. I'm the only child and I live in the south side of Chicago. I don't really have a problem with anyone. I get on everyone's good side. They call me the goody goody. I get good grade and I'm like an angel. I don't do drugs or drink. People call me perfect but I don't think so. They ask repeatedly 'if your smart why you live on the south side.' And I reply with the same thing. It's not my choice.

My friend Karen told me she wanted me to come over. So I decided to because I had nothing better to do. She told me she was getting tutored by someone. Which is cool in all but Karen can now a slut.

I walked up the steps knocking on the door lightly. I started talking off my shoes cause I already know how Sheila is. Sheila opened the door handing me the bag to put my shoes inside of.

I put my shoes in and payed them by the door. I walked into the he dining room where the boy and Karen was siting. I sat down across from the boy.

"Hey Karen. And..."

"Philip but I prefer lip." He smiles.

In the middle of studying I was basically on my phone. I looked up every now and then and Karen would suck on her pencil sexual.

She dropped her pencils and crawling under the table. Then a force griping on the table pulled the table cover over a little. My head swung up fast. Lips face looked like a tomato. He was about the burst.

"Hey you ok?" I asked.

"O-oh y-ea." He paused.

I looked at him with an unsure look.

"Hey where Karen?" Is asked.

"I don't know." Lip said quickly.

I nodded. It was awkward because of how Lip looked at me. So I got up and grabbed my stuff.

"If you see Karen tell her I'm leaving." I smile before walking out the door. I already knew she was giving him head. By Karen disappearing and him gripping the table viciously.

I was walking down the sidewalk passing the L. I walked in sitting at the counter.

"Hey uncle." I smiled.

"Hey Em." My uncle Kevin said while making a drink for someone.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Pepsi." I smiled.

A couple seconds later Lip walks in. I turned my head towards him and he smiles and sits next to me.

"Hey uhhh Emily right?" He asks.

"Yep that's me." I say taking a sip from my drink.

"Beer." Lip told kev.

He nodded and grabbed a beer.

"So how was Karen." I chuckled.

"What...oh you know?" He smiles.

"Yea it was obvious." I giggled.

"Well maybe we should hang out one day." He smirked.

"If that's dirty talk then no thanks." I scoffed and gather my things.

I was almost out of the L before lip stepped in front of me.

"No not like that." He said.

"How about to come to my house and we can chill or something." He added.

"Oh. Um sure." I mumbled.

We got to his house. He didn't really need to introduce me to anyone cause I basically knew them all. Except or Steve. Or jimmy. Whatever his name is.

Lip grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his room. No one was in there but us.

He pulled out a cigarette. I watched him as he put that cancer stick in his mouth.

"Wanna hit?" He asks passing the cigarette to me.

"No thanks." I said pushing it away.

"Oh forgot you're a valley girl." He scoffed.

"No I'm not."I defended myself.

"Yes you are." He said carelessly. Now I see he's trying to play games.

"Listen I'm getting tired of your bullshit. You believe what you and ok. Damn." I yell.

He looked at me wide eyed.

"Mhmmm." He hums.

I role my eyes and look out the window. Was really nothing to do. But smoke and drink.