"You can't ignore me forever."

//Emily//

I haven't heard from Lip in a while. It's been a couple of days. Karen called me she wanted my help. But with what.

I gathered my things and started walking to Karen's house. She didn't tell me what time so I just went. I walked up to the door taking my shoes off and knocking. Sheila answered smiling handing me the bag.

I chuckled and put my shoes inside. I then entered the living room.

"Hey Sheila where's Karen?" I ask.

"I think in her room." She replied. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I opened Karen's door and. Boom. The sight of seeing Karen and Lip naked. Having sex.

"Oh my god. Sorry." I shrieked.

"I'll come back later." I frowned.

"Waitt!Emily!" I hear Lip struggling to put on his clothes. I grabbed my shoes and started walking home. I heard Karen's door slam shut after I left. Hearing footsteps get closer and closer. Hearing my name get called thousands of times.

"Emily." Lip suddenly stood in from OF me. I couldn't even look at him. I thought he liked me. I thought wrong I guess.

"Look at me. " he whispered. I continued looking every Meyers besides his face. Cause if I did I would cry. But why would I?

"Em... please." He mumbles. Putting his hand on my chin slowly turning my head so we make eye contact.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles.

"What are you sorry for." I try to say as happy as possible but it didn't work.

"Sorry for..." he started.

"What you and Karen having sex. It's ok we weren't dating so you have the right to do whatever." I fake smile. I turned around and walked the other way.

"Em!" He shouts. I ignore him and continue walking. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away.

"Fuck." Was the last thing I heard him say before I turned the corner.

I tried to ignore Lip as much as possible. Yes I know I'm getting petty over this but come one you would do the same if you liked the boy and see him fucking another girl.

I started walking home. Apparently Lip got my number from Karen because he started texting me. I choose to ignore them all. I saw Lip across the street. He eyes widen when he saw me. He ran across the street and got hit by a car...

Just kidding. He stoped me. He's doing that same thing. Making me look into his eyes.

"Em please look at me. " he begs.

"What Lip." I try to look down.

"You can't ignore me forever." He mumbles.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"Is it because me and Karen" he added.

"No your a free man you can do whatever you want." I lowered my voice while looking down.

"No stop look at me." He brings my eyes to meet his. He leans in and boom I fell. lol just kidding. lol I'll stop. But he leaned in and he kissed me. At first I was shocked. Then I kissed back. It's was amazing. Our lips were in perfect sync.

We both pulled back and He had a little grin on his face.

"Uhhh I have to go." I hurriedly said and left.

I heard Lip sigh and whisper something. But I could make it out. He can't kiss me. Why did I kiss back. When I got home I went home and laid down. Fml