"Hey skank"

//Emily//

Later on that night we ended up at his house. It's was late too. I couldn't wait to lay down.  It I was also worried about my uncle finding out I got drunk or even my parents. Well my mom. Fuck my dad.

To be honest I kinda got over that huge rape thing. But I'm not quit ready yet.

We walked into lips room and sat on his bed. I laid down and he laid next to me.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I smiled.

"Well you know we can..." he starts kissing down my neck slowly moving his hand down my v area.

I moved his hand.

"I not ready yet." I whisper.

He sighed in frustration.

"Why do you do that."

"I'm not doing anything." He starts to raise his voice. 

"You always get mad over the pettiest things. " I yell.

"If I'm not ready then I'm not. You just gonna have to except that."

"I don't care anymore!" He yells.

"Of course you not care you're the one who didn't get raped!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Woah everything ok?" Fiona asks.

Lip busts out the room. Fiona looks at me. I shrug my arms. I grabbed my stuff and left.

▲▼▲▼▲

The beautiful bright sun shined threw my windows. As I knew it was another dreadful day of school. I got dressed and left. I didn't eat, or talk to my mom.

I walked to my lockers and shut it. I jump as a surprised Ian looks at me. His eyes were wide. And he was looking behind me.

"Lol hey what are you.." I say trying to turn around before getting pulled back around by Ian.

"Hey...uh...nothing. " he tries to straighten himself up.

"Um okayyyy I'm going to class." I smile Turing around. Regretting even turning around. There it was. Somehow I knew it was going to happen. Fml.

Mandy was all up on Lip. I turned back around to Ian.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked. 

"What?!"

"At mickys house I know Lip went there last night."

"Well...uhh."

"I knew it." I mumbled. Not letting a tear fall out. The bell rung and I had to go to class. In order to go to class I would have to walk pass them. But I don't want to. But my grade depends on it.

"Hey skank" Mandy laughed.

I slowly turned around. Not amused.

"Aren't you going to say something?" She asks as she starts kissing him.

I just turned back around and went to class.