"You don't know how long I wanted to do this."

//Emily//

Good morning America. lol sorry I wanted to do that for a while. But I ignored Lip the best I could. I can't like Lip. Or even fall in love with him. I don't know why I just can't. Ever since what happened with my ex. I couldn't.

I went to Gallagher's house cause my mom wanted me to drop something off. Which means. I have to see Lip. I knocked on the door and prayed to god Lip didn't answer. But it looks like he wasn't here today. Cause Lip answered.

"Emily." He whispered.

"My mom wan-"

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls." He interrupted me. Rude much.

"Look I came here to drop this off." I sighed.

He looked at me. I couldn't look into his eyes. I turned my head breaking eye contact.

"Please talk to me. And if you want I'll leave you alone." He says.

"Fine."

He opens the door wider so I'm able to walk in. I frowned at no one else her but Fiona. I walked upstairs and sat on Ian's bed.

"Why did you run away after I kissed you? Did you not like it?" He asks.

"No it's not that. I just can't...I don't know... I guess I'm saying like you..."

"But why?" He looks me into the eye.

"Because...last relationship I got into my ex h-"

"HEY EMILY DID YOU BRING THE STUFF?" I was interrupted by Fiona.

I sigh and walked away. I guess Lip will be left with a cliff hanger. I walked downstairs and handed Fiona the stuff.

"Hey wanna stay for dinner?" Fiona smiled.

"Uhhh actually no I have to get going." I muttered.

"No please stay it's ok." Fiona begged.

"Oh uh ok."I smiled. I walked into the living room and sat down. A little later Lip came down.

"What is wrong with you." Lip whispered.

"Nothing." I sighed.

By this time Everyone was gone.

"YES...yes! There is" he raises his voice.

What is he talking about.

"There's nothing wrong with me." I sigh.

He slams his fist on the coffee table and walks outside.

AfterDinner

Everyone left to do who knows what and I'm here alone. Why would they leave me here alone. It was really late and I'm am tired as hell. I went upstairs and laid in lips bed. Cause why not.

I heard a loud slam. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 3:54 am.

I looked around the room and everyone was gone still. I heard the bedroom door fly open. I jumped before realizing it was Lip.

I watched as he stumbles into the room. Throws a beer bottle on the floor causing it to shatter.

"Lip?" I whispered.

I hopped of the bed. He stared at me. You can see he's drunk. He slowly walks towards me.

"Lip?" I say. My eyes and frighten. He kept walking towards me. I'm walking backwards.

I bump into the wall and him hovering over me.

"You don't know how long I wanted  to do this." He whispered.

"Lip stop." I mutter.

He connects his lips to my neck. I try and shove him off but he it doesn't work. He moves his hands up and down my body.

"Lip stop." I cried out. This is what I was afraid off. He moved his hand down to my waist and the other hand on my butt. He squeezed my butt.

He lead trails of kisses down my neck from to my breasts.

"Lip stop." I tried to stop again.

"You're so beautiful. " he mumbles against my skin.

He slowly pulls down my shorts.

"LIP STOP!!!" I yelled and shoved him away with all my might. He looked at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!" I yelled.

He tried to get back onto me.

"I said stop!" I growled. I shoved him away and walked downstairs.

"Emily!" He yelled.

I ignored him and ran out the house. I ran to my house and went to my room. Fuck this shit.