"I promise."

//Emily//

Few Days Later

We pulled up to the house I dread the most. The gallaghers. I should've asked who's house.

"Mom can I just go home and order a pizza?" I sigh.

"Were having pizza here." She smiled.

"Now get your ass out." She says opening the car door. We stood on the steps. My mom knocked lightly and the door swung open making me jump a little.

There stood the one and only Ian Gallagher. Hahha you thought I was going to say Lip.

"Hey." He smiles.

He opened the door wider signaling us to walk in. I felt a little uncomfortable not knowing if Lip was here or not.

"Hey guys." Fiona smiles hugging my mom. If you didn't know my mom gave birth to me when she was 15. Yea young. So she's not that old.

"I'm going on the patio if that's fine." I smile.

"Oh yea go ahead." Fiona smiles. My mom and Fiona goes upstairs and talk. I walk out and sat on the stairs. I looked ahead seeing the garden the lesbians made. Sorry you your a lesbian. I have nothing against that. I accept everyone.

It's been 10 minutes and Ian comes out.

"You okay?" Ian sighs.

"Oh uh yea." I say looking down.

"You know he hasn't been home since that day right." Ian sighs again looking at me.

I just stay quiet.

"He really cares about you."he added.

Once again I didn't say anything.

"Look Emily I'm pretty sur-" he started before I interrupted him.

"I don't want to talk about it."

He sighs and goes inside the house. I stayed out here the whole time. I didn't even care if I missed dinner. Well I did but I didn't care. I wasn't hungry anyways.

I just stared. It was dark but there were post lights outside. I heard mumbling around the corner. I thought it was Carl talking to himself but I was wrong. It was...

Lip Gallagher.

I froze. I want to move but I couldn't. He looked at me. His eyes were watery. Face was red. Eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm sorry." He croaked.

I didn't say anything. I was still frozen. He inched closer to me. And he keeps apologizing. But I couldn't say something. I couldn't say anything. My mouth was like glued shut.

"Emily talk please. I didn't mean to. I was drunk and... I... I'm gonna stop drinking just please talk to me. " he begs.

"You promise." I croaked out.

"I promise." He mutters letting a tear drop from his eye. I slowly stood up and ran into His arms. I hugged him. Felt like forever.

"Lip." I mutter still in his arms.

"Mhmm."

"My E.. my ex raped me. He got drunk and raped me. I wasn't strong enough to push him off. Like how I pushed you off. " I cried into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back.

"It's ok.." he says tying to calm me down. But it wasn't working. Memories flashing back into me head about that night. I rather die than relive that night.