PROLOGUE

Remus was no stranger to the supernatural world, and the supernatural world was no stranger to him

Remus was no stranger to the supernatural world, and the supernatural world was no stranger to him. The warlock was an awfully powerful being, his powers outstanding and different from any warlock or witch.

His birth came from the sexual act of two completely different people; a demon and a human. The forbidden and secret act came forth after a demon had disguised themselves as a female human being, seeking out to consume power from the sexual desire of a young man.

The trickery had not been discovered until the vessel the demon possessed became pregnant, which was thought to be impossible.

Since the birth of the half-demon half-human warlock, which took place four-hundred and sixteen years ago, their name was passed around the supernatural world as a legend, a myth. That was until the male turned twenty-two and stopped aging, that was when he decided to show his true abilities and stop hiding in the shadows to avoid being outcasted.

The year of 1622 had since then been marked as the year that Remus Dionysius rose. Rumors and facts were spread around after that, causing the different members of the supernatural world to greatly fear, yet admire the warlock.

One of the few confirmed facts about Remus was that his chocolate colored eyes turned to bright yellow-green cat like eyes, which gained him the title as the black cat.

Remus, since his uprising, had changed a lot from the boy he was before. After almost twenty years of cowering away in the shadows to stay safe and hidden Remus blossomed into a strong man who could defend himself. The quiet, kind tone of his voice transformed into something louder and utterly sarcastic. The bland clothes he wore to blend in soon caught up with the trends of the different centuries, showcasing his body and new found confidence for the world to gaze upon.

After all, there was a lot of glitter involved.

The warlock's clean, tan face that had no glamour or artificial product on it soon became covered in one of the best products ever created by man kind, which was eyeliner.

Simple bags and string bracelets turned to sparkling jewels and chains which hung from his body, adding to the glimmer of his appearance.

To say he was beautiful was an understatement.

His flashy appearance had gotten around, along with almost everything about him, and many people had thought of the warlock as an arrogant man.

His flashy appearance and personality were almost as flashy as his powers were. Remus' witchcraft was very powerful, hence he could do more than serve nature. Remus' hand motions were thought of as silly. The multi-colored smoke like substance which floated in his palms was enchanting and beautiful. Yet flashy.

As you can see, people never had much bad things to say about Remus other than the fact he was down right flashy. Though, Remus didn't mind. That was thought of as a compliment.

The flashy warlock had decided to travel around the world to places such as Peru, New York, and the U.K. to share his knowledge and experience other cultures over the span of his life time. Because of this more facts and rumors were spread along with his knowledge. The new information about Remus, though some not necessarily true, had given Remus a better reputation.

Many people looked up to him. Hell, the Dionysius was practically famous.

As word got around about Remus and who he was many people became curious, which didn't leave out the Original Family. They too were famous in the supernatural world, hence they were the first ever vampires to be created.

The Mikaelson siblings could too be flashy, but not much was known about them. Hardly anyone knew how to kill them, and many other questions were left unanswered despite their social status.

They too had caught Remus' eye.

After years of living in The Big Apple the warlock decided to move to a place known for witchcraft and other supernatural events; New Orleans.

After the Mikaelson siblings left Mystic Falls some returned to New Orleans.

Little did the supernatural legends know that the meeting of Remus and Klaus would spark something new in the Mikaelson boy, and form one of the most surprising but beautiful alliances yet.