WHATEVER IT TAKES

Rebekah stormed into the house where Niklaus and Hayley were staying, seeking out her brother so she could inform him about Davina and Marcel

Rebekah stormed into the house where Niklaus and Hayley were staying, seeking out her brother so she could inform him about Davina and Marcel. Luckily Niklaus was just walking down stairs so she wouldn't have to search the house for him, or possibly the French Quarter. The man looked frustrated, which wasn't a surprise. "You're right. The girl Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about."

Klaus looked at her expectingly, "Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" The Mikaelson had a slight smirk on his face, knowing that his plan to take over was working itself out one step at a time. "It's not a what, it's a who." Rebekah informed causing Niklaus to raise a brow, "A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that."

The man titled his head, "A witch."

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful and now because of you she had Elijah." The blonde scoffed, "Who knows what she could do to him."

"Where is she?" Klaus queried, only for his little sister to look away confused. Rebekah tried to remember the location but unfortunately she couldn't seem to remember. She grumbled, "That clever bitch." At that Klaus raised both of his eyebrows, waiting for an explanation. "I don't know."

"What's wrong?" The girl turned to look at her brother again, her eyes wide. "She wiped my memory of the location."

"Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an original, and you handed our brother to him!" Rebekah yelled, inching closer to the taller Mikaelson as she did so. "How many time will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?!" She began heading for the door and Klaus followed suit.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" His loud voice boomed through the Victorian home, the familiar feeling of anger flooding through his veins. "And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah, whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?"

"Whatever it takes."

-

Remus walked into the court yard where yet another party was being thrown. Though instead of an all you can eat buffet for the vampires it was a masquerade ball. He had been to many classic masquerade parties during his time and the one being thrown now was nothing worth being excited about, unless you enjoyed cheep party city masks and floppy angel wings.

But, nevertheless it was a party so Remus was entitled to go. How could he be so rude as to pass up a night of good music and free alcohol? Besides he did have a reputation to uphold.

Remus wasn't wearing a suit like all of the other men attending the party, but he was sure that his outfit cost more than all of their suits combined. Of course the warlock wasn't dressed shabby, he never actually dressed down, but he wasn't trying to stand out like a disco ball at a Highschool party such as a few of the people around him were. Sometimes less was more, but apparently they didn't know that.

Remus had rings decorating his fingers and different necklaces littering his neck, but he was proud to say that everything he had on went well together. He had quite some time during his life to improve on his fashion.

The warlock wasn't wearing a mask either, but his glowing cat eyes were on full display. Any mundane would think he was wearing contacts, so it didn't matter during that time. He glanced at all of the different performers scattered throughout the court, deciding that the party wasn't that bad for a modern masquerade.

While scanning the large area his eyes landed on someone he wasn't exactly searching for, but he was glad that he found him. Remus grabbed a random drink from a servers table and made his way over to Niklaus, not missing the blonde on his arm.

"Niklaus, fancy seeing you here." Remus greeted and Klaus chuckled, "I'm starting to believe that you may be following me." He sipped at his drink and the Mikaelson shook his head. His attention was brought over to Remus' eyes, slightly mesmerized by them. He had never seen them in person, hardly ever in pictures, and the descriptions he had received over the years didn't do the glowing orbs any justice.

"Says the one who always seems to find me first." Klaus shot back and Remus shrugged, "Fair enough." Rebekah looked at the exchange between the man and her brother, wondering who the stranger was and how he knew her brother. Though she couldn't help but think she knew the person in some way.

"Where are my manners," The Dionysius directed his attention to the familiar girl, "I'm Remus, who might you be?"

Rebekah connected the dots and exhaled slightly, realizing that the legendary black cat was standing in front of her. It was odd for an original to be amazed by someone that wasn't themselves, but much like the Mikaelson family Remus was a walking legend.

"Rebekah Mikaelson." The girl smiled and the warlock smirked, "Speaking to two devastatingly beautiful originals in one night, it must be my lucky day."

Someone called Remus over and he excused himself before heading over to the person needing his attention, who just so happened to be a young server in dire need of a more powerful drink to give out.

Rebekah turned to look at her older brother, a glisten in her eyes. "Is he in any way apart of your big plan?" She asked and Niklaus smirked slightly. "I'm working on it." He replied, before looking back around the court.

Rebekah smiled slightly, thinking of how horrifically brilliant her brother was.

-

I LIVE FOR THE ANGST