| 4 |

"How do I look?" My question rings through the air as I do a once over of my formal attire in the full length mirror, manicured hands smoothing over the satin black fabric of my dress. Dark brown eyes shift upwards to meet a pair of lighter ones in the mirror, his focus clearly being ripped from what he was doing at the bathroom sink to rave upon my ensemble. Hints of a smirk pull at the edges of his full lips as he leisurely made his way over to me, his heeled boots creating a clacking pattern against the marble floor.

"Quite the ensemble for a double date." Prince notes with a curved brow, his hands gently placing themselves on the rounds of my hips once he reached me before his warm breath blows into my ear in a seductive threat. "It better be for me, and me only."

I roll my eyes underneath its smokey lids, for I knew his whole purpose behind that sentence. The side thigh split revealing more of my velvety dark leg accompanied by my breasts nearly combusting in the shoulderless material of my knee length gown, and the fact that I was going out in public dressed like this, may have been a reasonable incentive to his words. But the main one being because of Lenny. Lenny Kravitz, one of Prince's close friends, had called him up a few days ago. Long story short, they chatted it up for a hot minute, caught up with one another and such things. Come to find out, Lenny has been seeing this one girl that he's become truly interested in and thought it would be nice if Prince and I arranged to have dinner with them at an up to par restaurant he knows of. Based off that alone, I assumed that he and this woman he's apparently going steady with, may be treading along the start of a serious relationship. Since Prince can squeeze in a few more things on his schedule before it's back to business and his life turns hectic again and since Lenny is a dear friend of mine as well, we decided to take him up on his offer.

"Boy, ain't nobody worried about you or Lenny. Once again," my hands fly over my somewhat enticing attire for another time, "how do I look?"

Prince breathes a small laugh before exhaling a deep sigh. "Hm, lets see. You look..." He drawls out, his strong arms encasing my waist from behind as he weighed his chin on my shoulder. "Sophisticated," cool kisses press along the cradle of my neck with each word that vibrates against my skin, "sexy... " a warm smile reaches my red stained lips at his compliments, his voice hitting my ear in a husky whisper, "...like someone who's about to get a load full of all my babies."

As soon as the end of his admiring praise flew out, my orbs widened and I jokingly yet with sole intention pushed him away from me. Prince's deep chuckle bounces off the bathroom walls as I cautiously backed away from him, shaking my head with a wagging finger. "Oh no no no no no," a short laugh stuffed with objection, "you better not try anything Prince Rogers Nelson."

"Niiaaaaa..." his whine of my name danced with the chime of a child. My stern usage of his entire government name seem to fall on deaf ears as he follows me to where I now stood in front of one of the two sinks harboring the lava stone counter. Sturdy arms once again take hostage of the curves of my anatomy, the familiar comfort of his warm front pressed against my back shooting a sudden flush of involuntary tingles through me. Ignoring the untouched spark he always seemed to cause, I grab and open the velvet box containing the diamond earrings lavished by white cushioning that Prince had given to me the night of my birthday months ago.

I tried my best to avoid his mesmerizing gaze in the mirror, keeping the focus solely on the reflection of my fingers inserting the sparkly gifts into my pierced ears. He swiftly caught on to my plan of pretending he wasn't there, for his face is snuggled into the nape of my neck to grasp my attention for a second time. Prince's voice rid of it's begging air and knocked in it's lovely richness, raising the tiny hairs on my smooth skin and plainly trying to provoke me. "Don't you want to have my baby, baby?"