♡Chapter 3: "Studying"♡

---------------------Friday-----------------
           FINALLY! The final bell rings and everyone rushes their way home for the weekend.
Friday was always the day you'd anticipate for because usually you'd go see a movie with Jungkook or just relax but because of upcoming tests, you couldn't do any of that. You walk towards your study desk as soon as you get home and open your textbook and pick up a pen...

--------------2 hours later------------
            You'd been studying for 2 hours now and you were exhausted from staring at all these useless equations. Holding half your face in one palm and your pen on the other you decided to study three more pages before taking a break. Suddenly, you hear a tap on your window. It shocked you but you relaxed once you saw your boyfriend's eyes peeking out and making signs that you should let him in. You open the window silently, trying hard not to laugh . He hops in your bedroom and you give him the look of confusion.

"Why didn't you just come in through the front door?" You asked, still confused

"Your parents hate my ass." He chuckles.

"True... you have to keep it quiet okay" You shush him with your finger and lock the bedroom door.

"So what's up?" Jungkook walks around your bedroom. "Damn it's been two years and this place hasn't changed a thing"

"Studying is what's up." You hand him a stack of flashcards, he sighs but hops on your bed and the two of you begin to study together. Like a toddler, Jungkook starts to whine after the 7th flashcard.

"I wanna kisssss, you're a boring girlfriend.. how about everytime you get something wrong I punish you?"

You stare at him and shrug "I guess but good luck with that I'm smart" You wink

"Oh are you? We'll see"
Jungkook flips through the flashcards and sweats nervously because you were getting all the answers right.
Suddenly you stumble upon a question.
'What sorts of signals does the brain use to communicate sensations, thoughts and actions?'

"Awee fuck how am I supposed to know this shit?" You stare blankly at the question.

Jungkook blushes. "It's cute when you cuss."
And before you could respond he leaned in forward and attached his lips to yours. Ahh this was it. You fell for another one of his games again. He put  both hands on your fuzzy cheeks and continues to suck the cherry chap stick right off your lips. Everytime time you kiss him you remember why you fell in love with this idiot in the first place. You truly loved him for a fact that could not be changed. You decide to pull back after a good 3 and a half minutes of making out.
"Take me with you." You finally say.

Jungkook looks at you lost. "To...?"

"Ugh do I really have to say it... to- to "camp" with you" You roll your eyes and specifically making quotations with your hands for the "camp" part.

Jungkook smirks at you and breaths heavily and says tilting his head. "Then what are you waiting for, pack your bags."
You nod and begin to shove a bunch of random clothes in an un used back pack. Jungkook started to ask you questions as you were picking between your clothes.
"So what changed your mind?" He looked at you.

"I'm stressed like you always tell me I am and I've
been acting like such a mother lately I need to chill and take a break... I'm just done with being a good girl for a while." You answer as you stand up to zip up your backpack. "I'll be right back I'm gonna get some food from my pantry... don't make a single sound you got it?"
Jungkook zips his mouth closed and you walk down stairs to meet your mother who was on her computer in the dining room.

"What's up sweetie? Getting work done up there?" She asks you while taking a bite of her donut.

"Yeah but I'm getting sleepy so... I'll be going to sleep in a couple mins after I eat a quick snack." You make up an excuse.

"Oh I forgot to tell you honey, your father and I are going to Nevada for 4 days to see his brother or, I should say my brother-in-law Kendrick so we won't be here to send you to school in the morning on Monday and Tuesday."

Yesss things couldn't be any more perfect. You hug your mother good bye as she whispers in your ear thousands of warnings.

"Maybe get a ride to school from your friend Claire on those 2 days or I guess if you want ,Jungkook too but I don't trust that boy... be careful with him. No parties, drinking, inviting people I've never met before you know the rules, here's $150 for extra dinner, give me back the change if there is some but remember we have tons of food in the fridge"

"Yes mom thanks and good night." You kiss her on the forehead and sneak a couple boxes of cereal and pop tarts in your backpack and head upstairs after grabbing a couple different drinks.
Jungkook waits for you laying on your bed. After gathering up everything you needed for this trip you grabbed your phone, wallet with the $150 you had just received and the two of you were out the window after locking the door.