♡Chapter 6: I'm in heaven♡

-------------------Your POV------------------
"Yah Y/N jagi~ we're here." You woke up to Jungkook scrunching your head.
Wow that was fast. In the blink of an eye you had arrived.
"Do you want to wait in the car with the heater on until I set up the tent and bed?" He asked. You nod and kiss him, then he started unpacking everything in the car. He left the car on for you so decided to charge your phone while waiting.
*opens backpack*
*searches*

Earphones no.... snacks no.... ugh is it under all my clothes?

No matter how hard you looked through your bag you charger was not spotted which frustrated you but then again... Jungkook most likely brought his so there was no need to worry. Your battery was only at 69% so there was no sweat. You answered some snaps, texts and DM's then decided to play temple run until Jungkook was done.

-------------15 minutes later-----------------

            "Jagi I'm done~" Jungkook calls you and when you looked up you were so amazed

            "Jagi I'm done~" Jungkook calls you and when you looked up you were so amazed. Everything looked just like what would be on your tumblr feed and it was all so artistic and beautiful. The fire was patching, the blankets were out neatly, everything impressed you. Of course you took a picture of everything and after that you walked towards Jungkook to hug him.
"This is shocking babe... are you sure no one helped you?" It was shocking no... it was jaw dropping.

Jungkook laughed "Well who else would be out here?" He unloads the final box in the car which was packed with food and pulls out a bag of marshmallows

Jungkook laughed "Well who else would be out here?" He unloads the final box in the car which was packed with food and pulls out a bag of marshmallows. The two of you walk around looking for 2 straight sticks on the floor, wash and wipe them, then started to cook the marshmallows stabbed by sticks in the camp fire. You had a blanket wrapped around you, the fire was heating up your cold toes, the smell of marshmallows roasting was spreading and Jungkook's playlist was playing which completed the mood.

 You had a blanket wrapped around you, the fire was heating up your cold toes, the smell of marshmallows roasting was spreading and Jungkook's playlist was playing which completed the mood

Is this what heaven feels like?
Is this the fun I've been missing out on all my life?
Being a good girl really sucks doesn't it.
I should do this more often...

You snapped out of your thoughts when the song changed and Jungkook stared singing with such passion.
It was one of you Jungkook's favorite songs,
Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly.
His voice was a gift from god.
It made you feel protected and relaxed.
When you would have a bad day, all you needed was his voice to make everything better.

" ♪♪Pictures I'm living through~~ for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through~~ so loud.
Memories are playing in my dull mind ♪♪."

The marshmallows were ready for the two of you to eat so the melting tanned squishy snack went straight in your mouth. As soon as it touched your tongue you started to drool and Jungkook handed you a Hershey.

Could things get any better?
Am I dreaming right now?

Even by pinching yourself and not waking up, you still couldn't believe this was real. So you thought of it all as a dream.

But little did you know....
That soon this "fairy tale dream" was to become a nightmare.
To be continued ㅋㅋㅋ

❤︎Authors Note: That's all I have for now I'll try making updates everyday or at least three to four times a week
Give this story lots of love
Thank you so much for reading❤︎