♡Chapter 7: Regrets♡

------------THE NEXT MORNING----------
      You opened your eyes slowly and woke up inside the tent which had Christmas lights wrapped all over it. Looking next to you, you couldn't find Jungkook so you began to get worried. Something caught your attention and it was the scent of eggs and burning toast.

"AISHHHH TOASTS WHEN ARE YOU GONNA COOPERATE WITH ME." You heard from outside. Since you were cold anyways you decided to slip you Ugg boots on and get out of the tent wearing a fuzzy blanket.  As you crouched out of the tent you spotted a fluffy Jungkook cursing at two pieces of toast.
Ahh this dork...
When will he grow up?

"Need some help there?" You offer.

"Wahh good morning princess!" He acted as everything was okay although the toast behind him that he was trying to hide was completely black.

"Good morning bed head, now lemme give you a hand." You tease him about his hair and grab the spatula to cook breakfast.

Jungkook sets up the table and before you knew it the toast and eggs were ready and it was all because of your talented cooking skills.

"Wow you'd make a great wife one day" Jungkook once again... flirted with you.

"Yeah too bad I won't have someone to propose to me." You looked up at him and gave him a smirk while grabbing the perfectly toasted bread and setting it on two paper plates.

"The day will come one day jagiya." He patted your ass a little bit which you didn't appreciate but you felt like he deserved a reward for driving 3 hours last night. "But for now all we need to worry about is cuddling and eating marshmallows."

"Mhmm." You agreed and the two of you sat by the fire and enjoyed your first breakfast away together.

-------Fast forwarding to 3 days later------(For the past three days you two have been going on walks, watching downloaded movies from Jungkook's iPad and bascically anything that was more entertaining than saying at home studying for your exams) ...

(For the past three days you two have been going on walks, watching downloaded movies from Jungkook's iPad and bascically anything that was more entertaining than saying at home studying for your exams)
        You'd been having the time of your life which made you forget about all your worries and bad thoughts. The term 'exams' had officially left your mind and you were happier than ever. You hadn't touched your phone since you arrived because you had totally forgotten about it.
"Omg Jungkookie I forgot to ask you if i could use your charger? I left mine at home apparently..."

"Yeah lemme just-....." He takes you to the car that's not too far away and digs the back seat for it. "Uhmmmmm it's here.... well.... I think... I definitely packed it....or did I hmph." He looks and looks for 3 minutes but he never found it.

Please have it please have it please please please please pleeeeease~

You were praying in your head.
Jungkook even took out all the boxes and blankets packed inside but still... the charger wasn't in his car.

"What are we gonna do?! What if something happens and we need help!! BOTH OUR PHONES ARE GONNA DIE AND THEN IT'LL BE US." You start to panic. Right when you turn on your phone to check it's battery percentage you phone notificstes you

 Right when you turn on your phone to check it's battery percentage you phone notificstes you

Low battery mode it is...
Oh god what do I do???

"Should we drive back home to go get it?" You recommend but Jungkook just chuckles in his evil laugh.
"Y/N that's a 3 hour drive, I don't wanna go home to Rick's drunk ass and I'm afraid we'll bump into your mom if we go to yours." Jungkook contended.
(NOTE: Rick: Jungkook's step-dad)
"Relax~~~ We can go home in a couple of days, just do what you need to do on your phone until it runs out and we'll be home safety before you know it.. jeesh we came here to forget about our worries not to sweat even more about things like what.. a dying phone? Come on stop being ridiculous now." His arm being wrapped around your shoulder, he tries to cheer you up but inside you were sweating nervously.

" His arm being wrapped around your shoulder, he tries to cheer you up but inside you were sweating nervously

You should've said something.
You should have argued back.
Because still to this day...
It was the biggest regret you'd ever made in your life.
The nightmare begins.
(That was just an update before I go to sleep, good night loves❤︎.)
I hope y'all enjoyed(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)