♡Chapter 4: Escaping♡

The two of you rushed to Jungkook's black car with your hands held together

As you get in, you realize the back seat was crammed with a tent, air beds, clothes, food and more blankets than you would see at Bed Bath & Beyonds.
"Was this your plan?" You questioned him.

"Well like I said, I've been planning to run away since last month so I guess you can say I've been prepared" He answers.

"Ohh I see..... so where are we headed" You ask in curiosity while buckling in your seat belt.

"Where do you think? It's where we always go." Jungkook pulls out of the parking lot.

"Cloud Peach forest" the two of you say at the same time. It was where Jungkook took you for your 3rd date with him and also where the two of you went every time when camping so it wasn't a surprise.

"There's tons of different places to camp in America you know that right?" You suggest.

"I used to go there all the time with my dad when I was younger... that place is my second home, where I feel relaxed." There was a silence because Jungkook's father had passed away when Jungkook was only 14 due to a drug overdose.
"Awe come on don't be sorrow!" Jungkook playfully cheers you up and blasts the radio on and drives out of your neighborhood.

--------------20 minutes passed-----------
"Why'd you pick a place so far.... it's almost a three hour drive Jungkook." You nag.

"Well 1, we'd get caught easily going somewhere close by, 2; nobody knows about Cloud Peach, 3; I love car ride talks with you and 4; Cuz I love car ride talks with you." He says kind of mumbling the last part.

"Damn you got a lot of reasons there" You laugh and Jungkook pinches your cheeks with one hand and holding the steering wheel in the other.
"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!" You warn him. Your childhood friend had gotten seriously injured in a car accident before so ever since then you had been traumatized to drive safely.

"Sorry, I'd rather keep my eyes on you than the night lights." Jungkook flirts.
So cheesy.
But you liked it.
It was cute.
He used to be a fuckboy since middle school but suddenly changed after he started dating you. You'd always wonder why such a popular hot player like him asked you, an average girl out, but you rather not question him because it was mad love.

 You'd always wonder why such a popular hot player like him asked you, an average girl out, but you rather not question him because it was mad love