3

at school
-
P.o.V Y/N

i went into my class and took my usual place. after a while i looked up and saw him. wow, he's so freaking handsome. hmmh, what did he say about his fake relationship with this girl? i don't know why but i can't believe him.

"ayy, y/n! there you are. i searched for you", he smiled. aish, why is he doing this to me?

i'm melting he's so damn cute.

"oh, uhmm good morning namjoon," i smiled too. okay, i tried.

"do you want to sit with us in break?" he asked and i nodded.

"if the others allowed it, yes," i said and he grinned. what the hell. even his grin is cute as fuck.

"yep, they want to meet you," he said before miss jeon comes into class.

like always i was the best, but namjoon is a good student too. he's really clever.

after class he pulled me out and we went to the cafeteria. the other boys waited for us at their usual spot.

"uhm... hello i'm-"

"we already know you, namjoon told a little bit about you," said one of them. "maybe a little bit too much," he continued and glanced at namjoon.

i was embarrassed, he talked with his friends about me?

i felt the redness in my cheeks.

the boys noticed it and laughed. i wanted to run away, but i couldn't.

namjoon was holding me. he was holding my hand.

wait, what?

he took me into a warm embrace.

aish, i'm freaking out.

but now i'm able to hide my face in his chest.

hmh, i like his smell.

"i ship them already," said one of them and the others agreed.

i was trying to hide a little smile on my face.

namjoon put his fingers under my chin and i had to look into his beautiful face. aish.

"i think we could be friends."

what?

my heart plopped into my panties.